[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

link to my stream to be found here.

Streaming on Friday 8/14/15

Offbeat decks and ideas most likely. Keeping it light and casual.

Start time is approx 8:30pm eastern. Will go for a couple hours.

1 Like

I know armchair coaching is a thing, but seriously: have these guys never played against NEH before? Some truly fundamental errors going on here (not trashing that SanSan, playing Earthrise whilst going broke…).

Well played @Calimsha of course. Although, when you’re saying you were trash talking the other guy in the final game… Just be the better man here. :wink:

Well, we were both trashtalking each other so it was fair and square :D.
I’m totally ok about some friendly banters in a tournament.

On the Earthrise Hotel : I think he hotel was played because my opponent didn’t have econ and IHW in his starting hand and wasn’t willing to discard cards because all the card he had was important. He told me afterward that his starting hand was Mimic, Corroder, Clone Chip, Stimhack and Hotel. By playing anything else, it could have hit is tempo even more and if he started to draw, he would have been forced to discards some cards he really don’t want to. By playing hotel and going to 2 creds, he could have drawn either a Kati, a Daily Cast or an Armitage with it. And to be fair, I don’t think a lot of players would have trashed hotel like I did on turn 2. Some frenchies even think it was a mistake because I used a biotic to score an agenda who wasn’t astroscript :).

On not trashing sansan: The turn I rezzed the first sansan, my opponent couldn’t trash it because he clicked through eli. And afterward it wasn’t possible anymore because I was always around 2-4 creds so if he ran the sansan, I would have rezzed the wraparound and it would force him to play his corroder. In fact, the only time he could have trashed my sansan was when I was at 0 or 1 creds.
. When you are playing siphon maxx, you can only pressure the corp if you’re rich as well and I did everything to be sure that both players would play broke. If he started to trash the assets/upgrades and go low on creds, I would have started to score more agressively on my remote because I know he wouldn’t be able to siphon me.

3 Likes

Idk, you have clone chip and stimhack. Drawing for econ and ditching the breakers seems fine to me.

He could’ve trashed it when accessing that NAPD, I believe. Especially considering that he had to come back through the Tollbooth 2 turns later or so.

Anyways, like I said it’s easy to criticize from afar. They finished at a high enough spot to be considered great players anyhow.

If you are playing clot against Astrobiotic, you probably want to keep your clone chip for that. I’m not gonna say that it was or wasn’t a mistake to keep the breakers in hand but I can easily understand the reasoning.

[quote=“clercqie, post:391, topic:2057, full:true”]]
He could’ve trashed it when accessing that NAPD, I believe. Especially considering that he had to come back through the Tollbooth 2 turns later or so.

Anyways, like I said it’s easy to criticize from afar. They finished at a high enough spot to be considered great players anyhow.
[/quote]

Uh ? He did trash the second sansan when he access the NAPD :smiley:

I meant in the Kate game, sorry for the confusion. There, he only trashes the SanSan when his recursion for Clot is gone, which is the mistake I’m alluding to.

VODs from the last two streams are up, I separated them into the French Nats games and the OCTGN games:

As always, there’s lots of videos on the page so scroll down or just hop over to youtube.

3 Likes

Saw this on twitch and not posted on here yet!

Where- right here. you always know I give you the links!

when - 8/20, 6 PM Eastern (about when this post is 8 hours old)

what decks - “Surfffffin’ it down” - Kit Paintbrush Surfer, the remote breaker surpreme. Untested, but Im excited. And I was excited for my Chameleon list… and that turned out awesome. - Corp is TBD. Something from D+D or something, but I haven’t thought of what. If you got a request, lemme know.

for how long - Couple hours. Im starting earlier than usual for a reason.

Come say hi, and watch me refuse to play normal Shaper even more!

Shaper has more than 1 ID?

1 Like

Doing an informal GNK stream this afternoon, testing out my new mobile streaming setup. Come watch use punch each other to get an alt art Femme.

We’re streaming a GNK Tournament from Dragon’s Lair in San Antonio. Testing out the equipment. Should start around 7:00 pm central.

Stream going up

2 Likes

going live for first time in 5 months

playing some Fisk stuff and my Whizz when I get tired of losing Runner side, and trying some NBN jank Corp side

1 Like

Link to stream here.

I will make decks that use these garbage cards.

Streaming tonight.

6pm eastern.

I hate this forum. I can’t help myself, and yet you guys just enable me more and more.

See you there.

Got that medium+doppelganger+record reconstructor deck goin?

Not quite…

Gonna be streaming in about an hour, at 10am CST.

Here we go: Twitch

Runner. probably some crap
Corp: something good

Live stream from PAX. There is going to be commentary in a bit.