[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

Running the stream up a bit for tonight, it’ll be a short cast with some dual commentary. Running johncraven’s Leela Patel

Gonna be going live soon! Stop in and say hi!

still high from edibles, been about 14 hours now, gonna stream some netrunner, come hang

1 Like

About to fire up the stream for some games in the shiny new league. Twitch

2 Likes

Streaming some practice games with @Crunchums

Streaming some Stimhack League games.

1 Like

Doing some streaming tonight!

Did some archives of my stream from two weeks ago. Highlights includes a game with @moistloaf that is seriously one of the most fun ones I’ve ever played. My stream is all over this thread so I won’t include another link, but head on over to my page and check them out!

1 Like

Joined the Stimhack League and am getting my start today. I’ll be streaming ALL my Stimhack league games! Come by and say hi!

Wish I could be there! Stuck at work. Rootin for ya

Firing up the stream for some league games

Hey guys, so in preparation for casting future OCTGN tournaments, @d1en and I will be streaming some commentary tomorrow evening (EST). If anyone is interested in playing on the stream, let me know. We’d like to get into a game before it starts so we can see people’s hands while we talk about the games.

4 Likes

I’ll be there, you can ask @chrism6794 for my skype adress if you want me to screenshare

Depend on the hour since there’s something like 7 hours between you and me but it should be doable.

tomorrow evening like what time? i would be interested but depends on when.

I’ll holla if I’m around.

I would be interested in playing on the stream depending on the time.

Guys, it’s very interesting discussion, but off topic. @mediohxcore could you split the discussion please.

Yeah, I’ll move it to the steaming thread.