[Official] Streaming Announcement Thread

We call her “lady” but everyone knows she’s a dog…

2 Likes

What.

Incidentally, I’m about to start streaming some league games in a few mins. bblum0 on twitch as always.

3 Likes

Going to boot up the stream at 7PM EST tonight. I have Special guest Mikhail Honoridez, my co-caster from Canadian Nationals and we’ll be casting some Stimhack League games again tonight!! If there’s anyone interested, please post up!

1 Like

is it already over?

There’s an Ontario wide service outage so unfortunately, I can’t stream until its fixed. Sorry everyone!

1 Like

meanwhile

Jeremy Bright playing a 119 card CI deck lol

1 Like

Glad to see everyone’s been picking up my slack. Been kind of quiet because of finals week, but I should be back to my normal schedule next week and I may try to fit in a session this weekend.

1 Like

gonna grind some league games tonight. might as well fire the stream up for it.

will start around 5pm eastern.

come watch my HB and kate.

edit: if anyone knows where to get all the image packs so the stream is easier to follow, that would be splendid. ^^

edit 2 - annnnd we’re done. 2-3 finish with 2 casual games in the beginning. could have been a better night but what can ya do? shrug. i’ll keep streaming my ranked games though, cuz why not ^^

1 Like

I’m going to stream some stimhack league games tonight starting right now. This is my first time streaming so come check it out and tell me how I’m doing (nicely :smile: ).

I’m back! Gonna be playing some Netrunner for a couple hours! Stop in and say what’s up! Marvel at my Christmas tree! Listen to my cats fighting!

1 Like

i was watchin football then at the LGS playing netrunner but glad your’e back!

Gonna be streaming some league games tonight. Starting at 5pm eastern, for a lil while. My Kate and ETF with some minor tweaks, getting ready for the world where i don’t have the influence for a Caprice anymore. ~_~

edit: and we are done, results were awful but had fun. fates were not on my side, but its all good. ~_~ until next time!

Archives are up from last night’s stream! Had some really fun matches. Be sure to check them out!

1 Like

Maybe a little off topic, but I built a version of that ridiculous quetzal deck!

Druggards (45 cards)

Quetzal: Free Spirit

Event (9)
1 Demolition Run
3 Inject
2 Stimhack
3 Sure Gamble

Hardware (7)
2 Clone Chip
2 E3 Feedback Implants
3 Ekomind

Resource (17)
3 Daily Casts
3 Duggar’s
2 Earthrise Hotel
3 Liberated Account
3 Public Sympathy
3 The Supplier

Icebreaker (4)
1 Deus X
3 Overmind

Program (8)
2 Incubator
2 Medium
1 Nerve Agent
3 Origami

Retiring it at 1-0. Ran into Mushined Overwriter and was like w/e guy. 7-access Medium and game over.

4 Likes

Definitely gonna get some more use out of that deck, in one variation or another. That thing is right up my alley in terms of playstyle.

It sucks that Twitch muted most of the games I played with it so I couldn’t archive them, but I’ll be streaming again soon and I’ll be sure to get more playtime with it.

1 Like

Incubator is stupid fun

I made a couple small tweaks to the deck. I don’t have The Source yet so I’m not including that. Here’s what I’ve got.

Party Girl

Quetzal: Free Spirit (First Contact)

Event (13)
1x Demolition Run (Core Set)
2x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x Inject (Up and Over)
2x Retrieval Run (Future Proof)
1x Singularity (Double Time)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
1x Surge (Humanity’s Shadow)

Hardware (6)
1x Clone Chip (Creation and Control) ••
2x e3 Feedback Implants (Trace Amount) ••••
3x Ekomind (All That Remains)

Resource (16)
2x All-nighter (A Study in Static) ••••
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
3x Duggar’s (First Contact)
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
3x Public Sympathy (Cyber Exodus)
2x The Supplier (First Contact) ••••

Icebreaker (4)
1x Deus X (A Study in Static) •
3x Overmind (Honor and Profit)

Program (6)
2x Medium (Core Set)
1x Nerve Agent (Cyber Exodus)
3x Origami (Up and Over)

firing up the stream, keep me company. gonna be playing Whizzard and TWIY Rush i think

hopping on for a bit, gonna be playing some of @kiv 's String Theory and more of @mediohxcore 's PE. come hang pz

In about 30 min I’m going to stream the prerecorded, commentated videos of the 1st league semifinals and finals. Afterwards I’ll highlight them for posterity. I’ll be hanging out in the chat but you won’t exactly get to affect the games from the peanut gallery like usual. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like