Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

After work tonight I will have all of the lists up.

Prepare for the decklist spam. :laughing:

1 Like

2014 Guardian Games Store Championship - Winner Joe Held

NBN: Making News // Gabriel Santiago: Consummate Professional:

Menomonee Falls, WI - Store Championship - Games Universe. Winner: Greg Nordeng

HB/ Gabe: 1st Place - Menomonee Falls, WI - Store Championship - Games Universe | Android: Netrunner

Common Room Games, Bloomington IN Store Champ, winner Corwin David

Weyland // Gabe: Common Room Games, Bloomington IN Store Champ 1st place Decklist and brief tournament report | Android: Netrunner

2014 Marietta, GA Store Championship - Winner “weezeface”

NBN: 1st Place - 2014 Marietta, GA Store Championship (corp) · NetrunnerDB

Kit: 1st Place - 2014 Marietta, GA Store Championship (runner) · NetrunnerDB

And here I thought I was cool, winning a Store Championship with Gabe instead of Andy. Apparently I was just one of many on the Gabe bandwagon. >_<

Andy is so 2013 :stuck_out_tongue:

These decks shows that Gabe is King, but I believe Andro is better. Wait didn’t we have this discussion
 :wink:

1 Like

Impressive @SneakySly

1 Like

Athens, Georgia Unknown Store Championship, Winner Richard Roe with TWIY and Gabe

Finder of decklists is much friendlier then Netdecker, haha. Thanks, appriciate :smiley:

3 Likes

Would that make you a Data Dealer? :wink:

1 Like

2014 Store Championships in Corpus Christi, Texas last night at the Gamers Den. Winner Locke

Reina: Gamers Den 2014 Store Champion 1st Place Deck · NetrunnerDB

Weyland: Gamers Den 2014 Store Champion 1st Place Deck · NetrunnerDB

Random British store Championship, Spyder Murphy winning with Kit and Costum Biotics:

EDIT

Krakow, Poland, store championship, winner WAJAR with Chaos Theory Big Breakers and Weyland Supermodernism:

It was a lot of work, but I have revamped the page again. Now things should be displayed better, and with less bugs. Additionally, you can sort each table by the runner or corp IDs.

Currently I just have back through True Colors, but I should eventually update the entire data set with the new style.

Thoughts on the new formatting?

http://stimhack.com/tournament-decklists/

5 Likes

Awesome, Thanks a ton for the work put in SneakySly, that’s exactly what I was looking for.

1 Like

I understand what you were looking for now and I have to agree, it was a good suggestion.

Thanks for putting together this excellent resource SneakySly.

1 Like

Store Championship at Jester’s Playhouse in NJ. Winner “Ironkitten210” with HB:EtF and Kate:

Kate with some interesting new additions :wink:

1 Like

That Kate deck looks extremely slow and clunky

Copenhagen Store Championship at Faraos Cigarer, Winner Emil Hinterseer with HB and Kate:

Tabletop Game and Hobby 2014 Store Championship, Winner “Pyroplop” with GRDL and Kit:

Kit: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/2775/tabletop-game-and-hobby-2014-store-champion-1st-place-deck

GNDL: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/2776/tabletop-game-and-hobby-2014-store-champion-1st-place-deck

Lafayette (IN), Sage Store Championship, winner D Jackman:
GRNDL: GRNDL - Store Championship First Place · NetrunnerDB

Kate: Breakers 'n' Money - Store Championship First Place · NetrunnerDB

BGG: Store Championship First Place - Sages Shoppe - Lafayette, IN | Android: Netrunner

Gryfalia’s Aerie Store Championship, unknown winner:

Cerebral Imaging: Gryfalia's Aerie Store Champion 3-1-14 (25 Players, 6-0) · NetrunnerDB

Gabe: Gryfalia's Aerie Store Champion 3-1-14 (25 Players, 6-1) · NetrunnerDB

Gabe with Blackguard!

Jalapeño Face Store Champion - Clem’s Fort Wayne IN, winner x3r0h0ur

HB punish: HB Brainbuster - Store Champion Clem's Fort Wayne IN · NetrunnerDB

Gabe Knight: Jalapeño Face Store Champion - Clem's Fort Wayne IN · NetrunnerDB

R2P Store Championship Runner Deck - Grant Huddleston

GRNDL Powershutdown: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/2812/r2p-store-championship-corp-deck-grant-huddleston

Andro Hostage: R2P Store Championship Runner Deck - Grant Huddleston · NetrunnerDB

Caught up and updated, thanks for the help!

I feel like to some extent the forum is getting overwhelmed with uninteresting threads as a result of all these decklists. I’m not sure to what extent others do/don’t agree with this.

1 Like