Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Heh.

When in doubt, netdeck something that won a bigger tournament than the one you’re going to :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, the deck is pretty nuts, and in the hands of a good pilot can do very well.

I still believe that if I had brought my actual runner deck, I might have stood a chance against these. Unfortunately, leaving my pre-paid Kate deck at home on the day of the tournament was… not smart.

Hello there, I was a bit busy in the past weeks so I couldn’t update the tournament winning decklists at all. I am really sorry and I am working on a large update with the missing 50ish decklists at the moment. During that update I noticed that I am missing quite a bit of information to a lot of tournaments, I will of course contact anyone I have questions for. That said, please be so kind and include the following information every time you post a tournament winning decklist:

card pool:
event:
players:
location/store:
city:
date: <format: YYYY-MM-DD>
winner:

This information will help me a lot to update the decklists a lot faster and will make it easier later on to use the data for further analysis if anyone wants to have a go at it. In addition I would prefer the post to include the decklists instead of links to a deck building site, since the data may be changed through updates or the sites might become unavailable and it actually is a lot less work.

Even if you ignore all of the above I will of course continue to work on the updates, no worries. :smile:

15 Likes

I’ll see if we can’t make a sidebar sticky or something so that information is permanently visible.

3 Likes

Hey Kranse,

Glad to hear the decks worked out for you! I’ve written a tourney report for the big SC in London. Expect to see that soon on Netrunners.co.uk soon.

-Iain

2 Likes

No problem, I’ll edit the one I posted accordingly. Thanks for doing all this work!

Still don’t have O&C yet, so it’d be nice if the page were updated with The Source tournament winning decklists.

This sort of information would really be best and fairly easy collected in a form. The results could be then sent to the sites database requiring little to none future effort to maintain the deck lists. I’m not sure who owns the sites code base but I’d be more than happy to build and wire up such a form.

6 Likes

It could be usefull to add the win/lose ratio of each deck corpo/runner of the winner.

Manaleak Store Championship, Worcester, England
Feb 07, 2015
22 players, 5 rounds, cut to top 4
Cards legal up to The Source
Winner: Andrew Hynes

Gabe - 6-2 (4-1 in Swiss) - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/szB8tDah9kBcbWmLn/

I Lost All My Andromedas in a House Fire (45 cards)

Gabriel Santiago: Consummate Professional

Event (16)
3 Account Siphon
3 Emergency Shutdown
1 Express Delivery
3 Inside Job
3 Special Order
3 Sure Gamble

Hardware (5)
3 Desperado
2 Plascrete Carapace

Resource (6)
3 Bank Job
1 Hades Shard
2 Same Old Thing

Icebreaker (9)
2 Corroder
3 Faerie
1 Femme Fatale
1 Mimic
1 Passport
1 Peacock

Program (9)
3 Datasucker
3 Parasite
3 Sneakdoor Beta

NEH - 6-1 (4-1 in Swiss) - http://netrunner.meteor.com/decks/97LP4MGB8EMYDZiPd/

DBS NEH Lotus+Roto (49 cards)

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center

Agenda (11)
3 AstroScript Pilot Program
2 Breaking News
3 NAPD Contract
3 Project Beale

Asset (8)
2 Daily Business Show
3 Jackson Howard
3 PAD Campaign

Upgrade (3)
3 SanSan City Grid

Operation (12)
2 Biotic Labor
2 Fast Track
3 Hedge Fund
2 Shipment from SanSan
3 Sweeps Week

Barrier (6)
3 Eli 1.0
3 Wraparound

Code Gate (6)
1 Lotus Field
3 Pop-up Window
2 Quandary

Sentry (3)
2 Architect
1 Rototurret

All Things Fun Store Championship
Feb 7, 2015
17 Players, 4 rounds cut to top 4
Order & Chaos
Winner: Dan D’Argenio

Reg-ass Maxx (45 cards) (5-0)

Maxx: Maximum Punk Rock

Event (15)
2 Deja Vu
3 I’ve Had Worse
2 Knifed
1 Legwork
1 Levy AR Lab Access
1 Lucky Find
1 Queen’s Gambit
1 Stimhack
3 Sure Gamble

Hardware (5)
3 Clone Chip
2 Grimoire

Resource (10)
3 Daily Casts
3 Kati Jones
2 Liberated Account
2 Same Old Thing

Icebreaker (6)
2 Corroder
2 Mimic
1 Yog.0
1 ZU.13 Key Master

Program (9)
1 D4v1d
2 Datasucker
2 Imp
1 Medium
3 Parasite

7-Point Shutdown (49 cards) (5-1)

Cerebral Imaging: Infinite Frontiers

Agenda (9)
1 Accelerated Beta Test
1 Eden Fragment
3 Efficiency Committee
1 Hades Fragment
3 Project Vitruvius

Asset (3)
3 Jackson Howard

Operation (27)
3 Accelerated Diagnostics
1 Archived Memories
1 Biotic Labor
3 Blue Level Clearance
2 Green Level Clearance
3 Hedge Fund
1 Interns
3 Power Shutdown
1 Reclamation Order
3 Shipment from Kaguya
2 Shipment from Mirrormorph
3 Shipment from SanSan
1 Subliminal Messaging

Barrier (5)
3 Eli 1.0
2 Wall of Static

Code Gate (3)
1 Enigma
2 Quandary

Sentry (2)
2 Rototurret

10 Likes

Whats the idea with this deck? As the name suggests no tricks. Your breaker suite is essentially the same as crim, how do you think this deck compares to Andy?

It’s probably worse?

4 Likes

Why no wontons?

I feel like without Eater it’s hard to be ready to get into HQ easily on click 1, and, unlike Legwork, it’s pretty terrible to SOT. Since it’s bad to recur, you want to play more than 1 so you can actually see it, and the deck is obviously quite tight. I cut a Deja Vu for a second Imp and almost paid the iron price against RP when I milled 4/5 of my Levys (no regrets, though, having 2 Imp was really worth it). No idea how I’d fit 2-3 Wantons.

4 Likes

Just by playing 2 more cards. I’ve been playing/testing a 47 cards version of MaxX lately and surprisingly it wasn’t that bad =)

1 Like

If there’s anything Dan is more allergic to than not checking naked mushins, it’s playing more than 45/49 cards.

9 Likes

Yeah, I run 47. Anarchs have that Criminal problem of having too many good cards now :).

1 Like

How is CI in the Eater/Siphon world? Play against it?

Yeah, went 1-1 vs it. Siphons aren’t that end-of-the-world unless they can play a lot of them, (one every other turn or something). When I lost, it was due to getting Wantoned twice for 7 points total.

I am not running extra cards.

4 Likes

Love it, and love you, Dan.

2 Likes