Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

I love the JRPG + Research Station angle here, noice!

@bluebird503 gratz! Recurring Credits Andy is real, folks :). @Nordrunner’s Overmind concept is very intriguing to me; something to test vs. my more traditional breaker approach.

2 Likes

This is the 2nd time I’ve seen research station on a recent, winning deck. I’m glad some of these cards re-emerging out of their boxes. You can tell people may have forgotten about that card since it now has +10 clicks on it.

Unfortunately, Research Station still sucks compared to other things you could be splashing in RP. In the immortal words of Admiral Ackbar - “It’s a Trap!”

Poster even said Research Station was underwhelming and IMO it’s clearly worse than playing an Ash, or playing the 3rd Lancelot and a Daily Business Show. If AI breakers are in his meta then it’s also worse than playing Wraparound.

3 Likes

It also appears in this deck, which we’ve started referring to as simply “Die Runner! Die!”.

There are a lot of problems with it. The idea was that if you aren’t able to get parasite/DS going or if you aren’t running ret/run morning star, Ashigaru is very expensive to get through.

Part of the problem is the low trash cost makes you defend HQ more than you normally would when running Crisium. Another drawback is that Ashigaru takes the slot of a punishing ice (tollbooth/wall of thorns) so ideally you want it to be on the remote or innermost on a central – which is not exactly what you want early game.

The benefit in my experience didn’t end up helping all that much. It worked really well one game allowing me to use celebrity gift without showing agendas and making for a 6-7 sub Ashigaru but it did next to nothing for me the other games. Ash would have been much better, like you said. It would also free up a card slot allowing for interns. Daily business show out of RP is bonkers.

That said, these were fun experimental decks – I knew most of these things going in =P

One really awesome thing about running 7 upgrades though was that it was really intimidating for the runner to look at a scoring remote, R&D and HQ all with at least one upgrade in them very early on.

@bluebird503 Nice work! I’ve been playing around with the @Nordrunner Andy a fair amount and it’s very fun to play. If the meta shifts away from fast advance with the introduction of Clot, I could see that deck being a powerhouse.

1 Like

Gratz Kyle!

Information for this event

card pool: Order and Chaos
event: Store Championship
players:20
location/store: Dice Age Games (http://diceagegames.com/)
city: Vancouver, WA
date:1/31/2015
winner: Matt E, (unknown stimhack username)

1 Like

card pool: Order and Chaos
players: 18
location/store: Fat Ogre Games and Comics
city: Spring, TX (north Houston)
date: 2/15/2015
winner: Bryant Smith @Darkshift07

Corp: Director Haas Glacier (1st Place Fat Ogre Store Championship · NetrunnerDB

Runner: Gabe Back to Basics (1st Place Fat Ogre Store Championship 2 · NetrunnerDB

1 Like

card pool: The Source
event: Store Championshipish GNK (Announced Store Championship but didnt recieve the KIT from the german publisher, still getting the bye, kind of strange…)
players: 14
location/store: Spielzeit Krefeld
date: 21.02.2015
winner: Jürgen M. @Axul

corp: Haas ETF
Still ending the fun
runner: Noise
Maria, i like it Noise

After hitting home at around 10:00 pm yesterday, 12 hours of work and some afterwork long island icetea, i did some smart changes to my Noise deck, including removing the Plascretes and inserting some Mimics for the dominating NEH with Architect…hit 3 Weyland Scorched decks and just one NEH. Still runner didnt lose one game :wink:

Any particular reason the card pool didn’t include The Source and O&C?

Actually The Source was legal, maybe a copy&paste mistake from Axul here. He even had Earthrise Hotel in his Noise deck, so yeah. O&C has not been released in germany so far, we are still waiting desperately.

card pool: Order & Chaos
players: 27
store: [Pandemonium Books & Games][1]
city: Cambridge, MA
date: 2/21/2015
winner: Max Gillett / Crunchums

NEH Astrobiotics - http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/16130/neh-astrobiotics-store-champ-1st-pandemonium-books-games
Calimsha Kate - Calimsha Kate - store champ 1st place · NetrunnerDB

1 Like

That’s a [x] Check and a [x] Check :). Playing the good decks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you face any Eater/Keyhole/Wanton on the day? If so, how was that matchup without any Tollbooth?

Nope. I played against
4 Kate 4 Andy
5 NEH 2 Blue Sun 1 RP 1 HB:ETF
I’ve did some testing against Siphon MaxX and it felt very easy to beat. If there is some siphonless Keyhole/Eater/Corroder deck out there then I haven’t seen it yet.

-1 Atman -1 Deus X +1 TME from Calimsha’s latest posted build. I didn’t think Atman would be necessary because people in my meta don’t tend to do that sort of hate-teching (my round 1 opponent put an advanced Changeling on R&D, but I managed to win anyways). I dropped Deus X because our resident Cambridge PE player wasn’t playing PE - @voidcircuit - thanks for telling me! : )

you’re all playing the good decks :), jebus!

2 Likes

Oops, you are right, The Source was legal.
As jawZ replied, O&C isnt released in germany, and wont be for the next weeks too.

Hey,
I won another Store Championship in Berlin

card pool: legal up to the source
players: 22
location/store: Gamers HQ
city: Berlin
date: 2/21/15
winner: dome_

Here are the lists:

Near-Earth Hub Broadcast Center

17 influence spent (max 17) •••••••••••••••••
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
2x Breaking News
3x NAPD Contract
3x Project Beale

Asset (10)
2x Daily Business Show
3x Jackson Howard
2x Marked Accounts
3x PAD Campaign

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid

Operation (10)
2x Biotic Labor ••••• •••
2x Fast Track
3x Hedge Fund
3x Sweeps Week

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 •••
3x Wraparound

Code Gate (6)
3x Pop-up Window
2x Quandary
1x Tollbooth

Sentry(3)
3x Architect ••••• •

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey Digital Tinker

15 influence spent (max 15) •••••••••••••••
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Event (18)
3x Diesel
3x Dirty Laundry
2x Legwork ••••
1x Levy AR Lab Access
3x Lucky Find ••••• •
2x Scavenge
1x Stimhack •
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (11)
2x Astrolabe
3x Clone Chip
3x Prepaid VoicePAD
3x R&D Interface

Resource (6)
3x Earthrise Hotel
2x Same Old Thing
1x Utopia Shard •

Icebreaker (7)
2x Cerberus “Lady” H1
1x Cyber-Cypher
1x Deus X
1x Gordian Blade
1x Mimic •
1x Sharpshooter

Program (3)
1x Parasite ••
2x Self-modifying Code

First Store Championship played in this year for the win!

City: Portland, OR
Size: 21 Players
Rounds: 5
Cut: Top 8

First after Swiss (8-2); First after Eliminations (4-0); Final Record: Corp 6-1, Runner 6-1

(Full writeup coming soon of the Corp side)

Swiss: 4-1

• Win vs PPVP Kate
  • Win vs Kit MO
  • Win vs Kit (unknown?)
  • Loss vs PPVP Kate @bluebird503
  • Win vs PPVP Kate (everywhere that day)

Elims:

The Assets are High

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center (Upstalk)

Agenda (11)

Asset (16)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (7)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (3)

Sentry (2)

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Runner: [Stealth Andy][1]
[1]: Stealth Andy - 1st Place Store Champ, RedCastleGames, PDX · NetrunnerDB

This deck was basically the same as one @bluebird503 won in Olympia last month, which was essentially stolen from @mediohxcore. Really standard stuff. Spike deck FTW!

8 Likes

Players: 18
Rounds: 5
Cut: Top 8, double elim
Date: 2015/02/21
Card pool: O&C
Winner: Ben Blum

Runner: stealth andy - store champ 1st @ critical hit, cleveland, oh · NetrunnerDB
Corp: DBS NEH - store champ 1st @ critical hit, cleveland, oh · NetrunnerDB

Matchups listed in NRDB descriptions. Didn’t lose a single game all day long. :slight_smile:

5 Likes