Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

Wow. Was NEH forbidden? Anyway, great meta, very innovative decks.

1 Like

Heh, no bans on NEH (or custom erratas on AstroScript, for that matter).

In fact, NEH AstroBiotics has been played by at least one person in each of the past 11 recorded tournaments in Colorado prior to this one, so this was the first time in quite a while it was an absolute no-show. It placed in the Top 4 zero times. I believe people finally gave up on trying to make it work. :wink:

NEHā€™s last Colorado win was my own Scorch variant in a GNK tourney a few months and eight tournaments ago. AstroBioticsā€™ last Colorado win was the original TWIY variant in a 2014 Store Championship, 11 months and 22 tournaments ago, heh.

1 Like

You have a lot of tournaments!

2 Likes

Colorado one of the best ANR scenes in the states

2 Likes

Wow, how long do you get to stick Housekeeping? Seems with that many small agendas itā€™s hard to keep on the boardā€¦

2 Likes

Yeah, not my list, but I did play against it in the tournament. Housekeeping was killed the turn after it hit the table, never did anything against me. Seems like way too much influence to spend on something that has such a minimal effect in most cases, but perhaps it was more effective in his other matches.

1 Like

Housekeeping sounds like something that makes gear checks hurt more, so having ice out and being able to force a decision on what can be installed. Doesnā€™t sound like something too important in a PE bad decision deck.

Would changeling help the shaper matchup? Iā€™ve mainly been playing a scorch Blue Sun deck but Iā€™m just starting to try out Boot Camp glacier and while Iā€™m really liking it, it seems like switching out the hives (or at least a couple of them) for changelings might be good. Shaper decks like @Calimshaā€™s would struggle once changeling becomes a sentry. Is there a significant advantage to playing hiveā€™s in that deck over changeling? Hive is obviously fantastic early game but changeling also has lots of utility early game I think because you can screw with the runnerā€™s breakers by switching it back and forth. Like I said Iā€™m inexperienced with the deck but I was wondering what your thoughts were.

Itā€™s reasonable to slot 1 changeling but I think crisium is better universally, and it hoses all of calimā€™s multi events. Donā€™t cut hive; itā€™s critical for rushing early atlas or early adonis.

2 Likes

Is Hive enough better than Fire Wall early, though? Early FW is a 4c break, Hive 6c; is that enough? (Legitimately donā€™t know, I donā€™t get to play much other than new decks at tournaments these days :frowning:

1 Like

I havenā€™t tried fire wall enough yet, only just a couple games. Maybe 2 hive, 2 fire, 1 ice, instead of 3 hive 2 ice.

Iā€™m inclined to say cutting 1 hive is reasonable because of the silverwares. IOW, before O&C, this deck would frequently churn through its own ice (throwing hives away or letting OAIs get killed) and have an endgame of only 2-3 ice per server, just relying on it being high-quality ice in the end. But the silverware means you gotta expect to lose 1-2 curtains/TBs per game. So replacing a hive with a fire wall mitigates the self-ice-destruction.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a single atman for this kind of scenario. Annoying but not a biggie. Also, a single changeling can be worked around ;). You should watch the ā€œgrudgeā€ match between bblum and me and see how I played around his lone changeling without atman :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the tournament winning decklists section on the website still being updated? The last entry is from All That remains

Next time!

@ff0x gave an update on the winning decklists about a weeks ago:

4 Likes

Store Championship at Hollow Mountain Comics and Games 2/15/15

Winner: Michael Erlewine (Zolend)
Players: 13
Cards up to O&C
Four Rounds of Swiss, Top 4 Cut

Decided to bring some janky fun decks to my home town store champs and actually ended up going undefeated on MaxX and only losing once as RP. I beat Blue Sun with Crisium 3 times with the MaxX list which was unexpected. Hades Fragment was MVP. Spinal Modem was great as well as it allowed for a cheap run each turn and a bit more MU flexibility with Knights/Corroder/Femme while maintaining Keyhole and Eater.

Ashigaru and Research Station wasā€¦ underwhelming. Standard RP Grail would have been way better =P

MaxX Aggression

MaxX: Maximum Punk Rock (Order and Chaos)

Event (23)
2x Account Siphon (Core Set)[color=#4169E1] ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
3x Day Job (Order and Chaos)
3x DĆ©jĆ  Vu (Core Set)
1x Forked (Order and Chaos)
3x Iā€™ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
2x Knifed (Order and Chaos)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
2x Retrieval Run (Future Proof)
1x Spooned (Order and Chaos)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
2x Wanton Destruction (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (3)
1x Plascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)
2x Spinal Modem (What Lies Ahead)

Resource (8)
1x Hades Shard (First Contact)[color=#708090] ā€¢
3x Liberated Account (Trace Amount)
3x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)
1x Utopia Shard (All That Remains)[color=#708090] ā€¢

Icebreaker (8)
1x Corroder (Core Set)
3x Eater (Order and Chaos)
2x Femme Fatale (Core Set)[color=#4169E1] ā€¢ā€¢
2x Knight (Mala Tempora)

Program (3)
3x Keyhole (True Colors)

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

Janktation Station

Jinteki: Replicating Perfection (Trace Amount)

Agenda (9)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
3x Nisei MK II (Core Set)
1x Philotic Entanglement (Honor and Profit)
2x The Future Perfect (Honor and Profit)

Asset (9)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
3x Mental Health Clinic (Honor and Profit)
3x Sundew (Mala Tempora)

Upgrade (7)
3x Caprice Nisei (Double Time)
2x Crisium Grid (First Contact) ā€¢ā€¢
2x Research Station (Core Set) ā€¢ā€¢

Operation (6)
3x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)

Barrier (7)
3x Ashigaru (Up and Over)
3x Galahad i[/i] ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
1x Himitsu-Bako (Opening Moves)

Code Gate (7)
1x Enigma (Core Set)
1x Lotus Field i[/i]
3x Merlin (All That Remains) ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢
2x Quandary (Double Time)

Sentry (3)
2x Lancelot (First Contact) ā€¢ā€¢
1x Pup (Honor and Profit)

Other (1)
1x Excalibur (The Source)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Source

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

5 Likes

card pool: Order and Chaos
event: Store Championship
players:I believe 24
location/store: Meeples Games (http://meeplesgames.com/)
city: Seattle
date:2/15/2015
winner: Kyle James, @bluebird503

Corporation : Grail RP 2x Store Championship Winner 2/15 Meeples Games | Ā· NetrunnerDB
Runner: Drip Andy - Store Championship Winner 2/15 Meeples Games Ā· NetrunnerDB

Seattle was great, everyone was really nice, always a blast to go up there for an event.

7 Likes

@bluebird503 Where you from?

I live in Portland, OR

@Nordrunner would be proud of that Andy deck.

1 Like