Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

I don’t think Static affects Valencia/Protestors/IJ at all. It won’t remove the BP since you have it before your first turn.

He means that it turns off Protestors when it’s in play just from the fact that it’s a current.

2 Likes

Bingo.

10 ch

1 Like

Ah, roger that. Protestors ain’t so bad, though ;d

I have one “fun” slot in my RP deck that I’m trying different things out (that probably should be Interns but it seems like I never use that card)–right now I’m giving one Excalibur a shot, but this might become Cerebral Static. Or will just go back to being Interns. Good to hear @hhooo got some use out of it. Turning off Noise in the first few times is just mean as heck.

It’s really funny turning off MaxX as well. Making her hard draw for everything she needs just feels so satisfying.

1 Like

I’d really credit @hhooo with the deck. I may have shipped you a list with my tweaks to it, but I only changed about half a dozen cards in it. Niles is the greatest deck designer.

In most HB decks, Eve Campaign should definitely be ran over rex.

My first iteration of this deck ran eve campaign. I brought it to a store championship and found myself never wanting to rez it because it is too slow. This deck is about building an expensive remote (some combination of pop-up/pup) that constantly pressures the runner to run it for fear of the corp sneaking out agendas (which I do when there are scoring windows). Whenever I rezzed an eve and they let me have it, it just sat there while the runner wrecked my centrals due to the temporary drop in credits. The constant pressure I give runners to run my annoying remote is lost.

The math for Eve vs Rex

From the turn you rez Eve, it takes 5 turns to net 5 credits (with 6 credits still remaining on it)

From the turn you rez rex, it takes 3 turns to net 4 credits. Plus you never have to deal with the temporary credit loss of rezzing an eve.

Since switching to rex I have never found myself starving for econ, so I don’t really see the point in Eve.

The one argument I could agree with is that Eve is better siphon defense. Though between my other other assets and upgrades, I already have a bunch. Also criminals are my best match-up (though stealth andy can be tough) so it’s just not something that I am too worried about.

This decks biggest weakness is late game rnd lock. I am considering cutting a pup or two for DBS to help deal with that.

Also I could see myself cutting a rex for something. Anybody have any ideas?

2 Likes

Because then I would have to run more econ for the deck to work. At least 20-30 credits worth more. ETF is really good.

Card Pool: Up to Order and Chaos
Event: 2015 Store Championship
Players: 12
Rounds: 4 rounds of Swiss, top 4 cut
Date: 15 March 2015
Winner: RJorb

My decks were fairly typical Stealth Andy and NEH fast advance. Andy was undefeated on the day, and NEH lost one game.

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie

Event (14)
3x Account Siphon
3x Dirty Laundry
2x Legwork
3x Special Order
3x Sure Gamble

Hardware (12)
3x Desperado
1x Feedback Filter •
1x HQ Interface
2x Plascrete Carapace
2x R&D Interface ••••
3x Silencer

Resource (8)
3x Earthrise Hotel
2x Ghost Runner
3x Security Testing

Icebreaker (8)
1x Breach
1x Corroder ••
2x Faerie
1x Passport
1x Refractor ••
2x Switchblade

Program (3)
3x Cloak ••••• •

Near-Earth Hub: Broadcast Center

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program
2x Breaking News
3x NAPD Contract
3x Project Beale

Asset (8)
2x Daily Business Show
3x Jackson Howard
3x PAD Campaign

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid

Operation (11)
3x Biotic Labor ••••• ••••• ••
2x Fast Track
3x Hedge Fund
3x Sweeps Week

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 •••
3x Wraparound

Code Gate (8)
2x Lotus Field ••
3x Pop-up Window
3x Quandary

Sentry (2)
1x Grim
1x Guard

Card Pool: Through Order and Chaos
Players: 22
Rounds: 4 rounds of Swiss, cut to top 6 with top 2 seeds given quarterfinal bye
Date: March 15, 2015
Winner: John Hatfield

Runner: MaxX (1-1 vs. Weyland: Blue Sun, 1-0 vs. Jinteki: IG, 1-0 vs. Weyland: Argus Security, 1-0 vs. NBN: MN)

Event (23)
3x Déjà Vu (Core Set)
3x Account Siphon (Core Set) ••••• ••••• ••
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Retrieval Run (Future Proof)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control) •••
3x Dirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
2x Inject (Up and Over)
3x I’ve Had Worse (Order and Chaos)
2x Day Job (Order and Chaos)

Hardware (2)
2x Grimoire (Core Set)

Resource (3)
3x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (9)
2x Corroder (Core Set)
2x Mimic (Core Set)
2x Yog.0 (Core Set)
3x Eater (Order and Chaos)

Program (8)
3x Datasucker (Core Set)
2x Medium (Core Set)
3x Parasite (Core Set)

Corp: NBN: NEH (1-1 vs. Leela #1, 1-0 vs. Leela #2, 1-0 vs. Andy, 1-0 vs. Kate, 1-0 vs. Exile)

Agenda (11)
3x AstroScript Pilot Program (Core Set)
2x Breaking News (Core Set)
3x Project Beale (Future Proof)
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)

Asset (12)
3x PAD Campaign (Core Set)
3x Marked Accounts (Cyber Exodus)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
3x Daily Business Show (All That Remains)

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid (Core Set)

Operation (8)
2x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••• •••
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
3x Sweeps Week (True Colors)

Barrier (5)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof) •••
2x Wraparound (Fear and Loathing)

Code Gate (7)
2x Tollbooth (Core Set)
3x Pop-up Window (Cyber Exodus)
2x RSVP (True Colors)

Sentry (3)
3x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set) ••••• •

…wat? That seems ultra-funky.

2 Likes

It’s standard for top-6 double elim. As for why you cut to six, I’m not sure. Did it once when we were cutting to a draft tournament, but that was because we only had six draft sets.

The only reason I could see for a cut like that is if you were putting the cut at a specific number of prestige points, and whoever got that many points got in, and you just had a play-in round to drop it to an even bracket.

I am not sure why the TO did this; I think it was to make the Swiss rounds matter more than they would under a top 8 cut. In practice, I think this type of elimination round setup gives a huge advantage to the top two seeds, even more than a top-4 cut would: The top two seeds get a respite and a chance to clear their minds while seeds 3–6 play stressful elimination rounds.

Card Pool: Through Order and Chaos
Players: 10
Rounds: 4 rounds of Swiss, cut to top 4
Date: March 21, 2015
Winner: Zhong Liang / Calimsha

The Signature Kate

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker (Core Set)

Event (24)

Hardware (8)

Resource (3)

Icebreaker (8)

Program (3)

15 influence spent (max 15)
46 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Swissknife HB End the Fun

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core Set)

Agenda (11)

Asset (10)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (7)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

4 Likes

Calimsha, why Sherlock over Ichi? I’ve tried it before, but never really had anytime where I rezzed a Sherlock and wished it wasn’t an Ichi.

3 Likes

It’s better against Kate because Kate can’t use Sharpshooter to dodge the subs.
It’s also better against Maxx with +1 str and it’s effectively two trashed programs if the subs hit.

Against Andy, both Sherlock and Ichi are non-factor most of the time because of Swichtblade :).

9 Likes

I love watching the “how many people clicked this link” counters on decklists where 1 or 2 of the cards is totally unorthodox. Already 13 people “wtf sherlock??? what does that card even do?”

How good was it on the day?

Nice job dude. Told you so, as soon as you pulled out kate instead of regmax you’d take first.

9 Likes

It pretty Much locked up every servers Ive put it everytime I rezzed it. I faced two Leela without garrote and with only femme/mimic/Faerie to break sentries, two reg Maxx and one Kate. Never used Sherlock against Kate but in every Other matchups it Either hit and settle back the runner for at least a full turn if not more or condemned the server after the facecheck.

8/10 Will play again.

1 Like