Official Tournament Winning Decklists Page

You can do it instead of security testing :slight_smile: like siphon/Security Testing on HQ

Except Security Testing / Account Siphon doesn’t work anymore: Security Testing + Account Siphon Ruling | Android Netrunner Comprehensive Unofficial Rules Wiki | Fandom

So I would guess that Security Testing / Hades Shard doesn’t work either.

3 Likes

Thanks for clarifying!

Jeez, I guess in addition to memorizing items mentioned in the FAQ, Lukas’ tweet/email replies, and scattered forum threads with rules clarifications, we also need to retain all this info.

2 Likes

If only there was some sort of comprehensive document that explained the foundations underlying these rulings…

4 Likes

Took me a while to post these but here they are.

2015 Store Championship
February 28th, 2015
Toys N Things
Danvers, MA
10 players
Up to Order and Chaos
Winner: Toby Forman

ETF

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future (Core Set)

Agenda (11)

Asset (9)

Upgrade (4)

Operation (7)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (6)

Sentry (5)

• 2x Architect (Up and Over)
  • 3x Pup (Honor and Profit) •••

Other (1)

15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Up and Over

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Medium Andy

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity’s Shadow)

Event (17)

Hardware (4)

Resource (9)

Icebreaker (10)

Program (5)

• 3x Datasucker (Core Set) •••
  • 2x Medium (Core Set) ••••• •

15 influence spent (max 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to All That Remains

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

2 Likes

Nice, Toby. Wasn’t sure who won between y’all since we bounced out of there ASAP and I haven’t been to Pande to ask. Looking forward to Regionals :smile:

During Swiss it caught two players. During elims it forced early pops of Jacksons which were perfect because it created higher agenda density in RnD which is what I want as Stealth Andy making 1 consistent run onto RnD with Interfaces. It’s about controlling your opponent’s options with what you have at hand.

Haven’t seen Rex Campaign come out in a while. Is there really nothing better to put in that slot?

Offers a chance to remove bad pub…not a very good one. I’d imagine it was a minor valencia measure. I’ve used it in next design blitz decks that try to keep the runner off time and dollars to trash it, but it is definitely not played for a reason. 100% would slot pad campaign in that slot, or GLC

I’ve seen it in at least two of the top players’ decks in SHL3.

Not totally convinced by it; but they’re winning much more than me so who am I to argue.

Seems only reasonable if tons of people are blackmail spamming to me.

1 Like

I’ve seen this deck before, with the pups and the rexes. Pretty sure @crunchums was testing it, which would make it a cambridge thing. After playing a bunch of modern HB myself though I feel eve must be better.

Best answer I’ve found for HB so far is to forgo some of the drip econ since Imp/Bad Pub is all over the place, and just run more Ice, and take gambles on your ABTs. ABT that hits stuff is awesome against Reina, Val, and Leela, and just really strong against other runners. Bootcamp is also better than Eve in the deck slot IMO. Caprice should be the #1 upgrade to go for as well, since you can ignore the huge Kati stacks and just Psi your was to victory.

Snatch and Grab is also a real card now, with Kati surging in popularity.

2 Likes

I have indeed used this deck, but @tf34 is its creator. You can see a version with Eve earlier in the thread. Fun fact: both of those tournament wins involved beating me in the finals ;_;

He switched from Rex to Eve because Eve occupies its remote forever, and I think it’s a correct preference.

2 Likes

In the version calim and I have been working on, I’m usually able to find a ‘window’ to rez eve without putting ice on it at all, where I’m sure to get at least two turns of drip off it so I stay even on credits. Then by the time the runner’s econ is back from killing the previous DBS or sansan, either I’ve gotten enough value that they leave it, or it can open a scoring window. Plus it’s better siphon defense.

1 Like

Aren’t Security Testings a problem for Eve? I’m reluctant to play any unprotected remotes as HB these days for that single reason.

1 Like

I don’t know why everyone has such a hard dick for unprotected eve campaign. I mean, she’s pretty hot and everything, but seriously guys: be safe, use a Wraparound.

The best thing about this deck is how dynamic it plays. There are no hard and fast rules. If you play against Criminal, you can protect literally everything. The fact that you have two strong upgrades and a lot of 3-adv agendas means that a light tax on any remote server is hugely useful going deep and shutting off Testing comes with bonus. Most of the time, I make at least 2 remote servers with ICE when I play this deck, but if the runner is having trouble getting an econ engine online, (not testing), you can start throwing things out naked. It helps that SanSan and DBS are so important to trash and Eve and Adonis trash themselves, as your remote servers with ICE can get repurposed pretty seamlessly.

10 Likes

Hey sorry for the late reply. As I mentioned above the deck was made by @Webster so he might have some input on that. I believe its designed to tax corroder and even in shaper will cost many Lady counters to run through its ice. We decided to make a recent change of changing the vipers in to enigma for another tollbooth and turning one of the wall of thorns into a lotus field. I played with it last night at a GNK and enjoyed the changes.

Full playsets of Pups, Pop-Ups and NEXTs… then why aren’t you playing The Foundry?

I never actually drew the S&G on the day, although in 4 of the 5 games it would have shitstomped my opponents had it been in hand. Not requiring a run makes it incredibly easy to pull off. I’m going to be going back to Making News for a week or two now, and I can’t wait to try it in there, with the threat of Closed Accounts as well if they take the tag. Although just running ABTs and hitting a couple mid-sized ice was what won me most of the games, so who knows.

Cerebral I drew every game though, and it was awesome in 4/5 games, even against Valencia, just as a way to turn off Itinerant Protesters.