Online Playgroup

Anyone interested in playing Thursday, Friday or Saturday? I’m flexible on times.

Internet back! I am hoping to play Saturday. Also going to get Mumble set up before then.

yay! welcome back to the interwebs.

Started using OCTGN this week, think I’m getting the hang of it. still mostly netdecking. I play PST.

Tier 2.5 player open to playing others this Saturday.

Anyone interested?

I consider myself Tier 2.5 as well, lol. Could probably be Tier 2 if I’d just stick to an archetype or two. Instead I play a handful of games with a deck and then move to something else entirely.

Guilty. You want to play saturday?

I’ll be on. Also probably tonight, after 6pm MST.

I’m online now, have Mumble open.

I’ll be online/available this Saturday if anyone wants to play

Me too! :smile: Not sure about the time, though. I wanna test out a Hemo deck I’m planning to bring to LGS Sunday

I should be free most of the day so just let me know when is good for you

about to hop on octgn now to test some decks both runner and corp. feel free to come jam a few games with me.

Anyone up to play this week? Haven’t gotten a game in in over a week. =P

I’m on now for some playtesting

I wanted to post in this thread. I would like to have at least 1 partner who is serious about Netrunner to play with on a weekly basis. Unfortunately, my local scene doesn’t seem to have anyone serious that I can test with; I think I am something like 10-2 at the LGS with a random assortment of decks, my only losses being with a netdecked Ken Express/Quest Completed deck that failed hard. All the players I’ve met are cool, but casual, and don’t even own all the released cards. I can win even when I make mistakes, which isn’t going to make me any better.

Point is, I have wanted to get serious about ANR for some time, but Worlds really inspired me. The most important thing is to play a lot of ANR, I think. The playgroup could work, but a dedicated partner or two to play several times a week would be ideal. Anyone who is interested, please send me a message. I would also really like the chance to play some people I look up to on here, a short list includes @bblum @mediohxcore @spags @chrism6794 @Nordrunner @GreedyGuts @PeekaySK @willlt @jerklin and probably others that are eluding me. if any of these players would be interested in being a mentor and giving me some play time on a weekly or biweekly basis, message me up. I understand you have your own lives and sparring partners and I am just a lowly scrub.

All that said, @karmaportrait: I would be down for some games Saturday (around 20:00 CST), or any time Sunday this week. Maybe even this Wednesday night, around 18:00 CST

1 Like

I really, really want to get back into playing regularly after being in maintenance mode for the last couple of months. My extremely erratic schedule is, of course, a huge roadblock there.

Don’t know about mentoring (to be completely honest, I feel a bit rusty for that), but games with spectators and group discussion on gameplay moments with critical decision points would be definitely cool!

I got 1560 elo in stimhack league, though my primary testing partner @chrism6794 is often gone. Personally I might get serious in netrunner, but you know netrunner prizes are aweful when I have a $40k total prize payout GP I miss out on every weekend I don’t play magic.

1 Like

I only ever get really good playtime in against my roommate, @basoon. We’ve both made T16 at Worlds 2 years in a row now, but I’d love to have someone else besides him and @dashakan to talk shop with and test against on a regular basis.

1 Like

I’d be down for some OCTGN some time. Had an injury that kept me from playing for a bit, and then the meta had shifted and the runner deck I liked so much no longer really functioned, but now I’ve got some stuff that’s enjoyable enough and might be up for trying to make time to play on OCTGN again. Lucky enough to live with @BenConn, so I get plenty of testing against deadcoats and other assorted stuff!

…not sure when I’ll have actual time for it, but I’m down for testing stuff and whatnot if people’re so inclined to give things a shot!