Online Playgroup

I’m intresting in weakly top tier testing as well.
My time zone is GMT+3.

And what’s your sleeping schedule? :smiley:

1 Like

I was pretty inspired by worlds as well @moistloaf - want to plan on Sunday? What time is best for you?

I should be online today/this evening as well for anyone who wants to play. :smile: Using @db0’s mumble server makes things much easier as well and I will be logged in there as well.

I can play netrunner till midnight. Then I turn into a beast.

2 Likes

Things have a tendency to complicate themselves, because my son is wildly unpredictable, as far as bedtime is concerned. Sometimes it’s lights out by 6pm CET, and sometimes he’s running around until 11 pm :smiley: Guess I’ll just hop onto mumble when I’m available, and see if anyone’s around.

This sounds like a good thing to stream

2 Likes

I can reliably test on Thursdays, and Sundays when there are not local tournaments between 20-24.00 GMT+3. 8 Hours behind you :wink:

1 Like

I’m going online now for a bit. Kinda spaced out after being awake since 4am but we’ll see how it goes. :wink: Connected to mumble.

I don’t play on OCTGN much anymore, but my name on there when I am on is “jwmerlin”

1 Like

I’d like to get back into OCTGN and I need to do more regular testing against good players. I think my path to breaking through the bubble and into the upper tier of players is going to have to involve playing an absolute shit-ton of Netrunner.

I’m Ajar on OCTGN.

3 Likes

Fjord on OCTGN.

1 Like

I can’t commit to being a reliable sparring partner since my grad student work leads to very unpredictable free time (heck, I can’t even commit to playing with my local group half the time). But whenever I’m online I generally like being pretty chatty about plays and strategy.

Incidentally, about to hop on octgn testing new decks in 30 min or so.

3 Likes

Planning to be on OCTGN tonight around 1900 MST. I’d like to get in a ~2hr session. If anyone here is interested in playing, let me know. I would like to practice more with Timmy’s Worlds Gabe, try @SamRS 's Reina Choke, and maybe a new CT deck I’m working on. So ideal partner for tonight would be someone who wants to Corp :smile:

1 Like

Shame that person likely won’t be me, but we’ll see if I’m still around tonight. I’m going to hop on in about an hour to try out a Leela brew.

1 Like

I’d really like to but I’ve been up since 4am so I likely won’t be able to push my luck into another two hours of consciousness.

1 Like

May I please be a part of this? Im at a place in my life where I dont have much control over my schedule but if you see “ericbtool” on octgn I do have mumble Installed and am only slightly socially awkward.

I must confess that at this moment im a bit burned out on being hyper-competitive and am also working on projects like professor or hemmorage (for example). If thats ok.

3 Likes

Calimsha on OCTGN, i’m currently playing around 6pm and 1am CET. The Worlds this year showed how rusty I was lately. Time to play a LOT of netrunner to get back on track :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Please do!
I will probably be on this Saturday, looking for a long session. A mix of competitive and casual decks preferred. Last Saturday me and @karmaportrait threw down a nice 5 hour session

1 Like

Wow…5 hours online I could never do unless it was friday or saturday night (cst) and I had some good whiskey to pull from.

But if the opportunity is there I’ll give it a shot

Oh I’m not saying it’s always that long. THat was my longest OCTGN session yet. usually it’s more like 2 hours