Overlooked Spoilers! (Double Time, the sixth data pack)

Corporate Shuffle works against indexing after the damage has been done most likely, while Jackson actually destroys indexing.

I think if your playing Corporate Shuffle it has to be in addition to Jackson.

My question is, in what strategies/decks is it worth the influence/deck slot and how many are people thinking of playing.

it’s for fast advance when you need agendas and are getting locked, I think most nbn decks will have room for 1

What’s the timing for Fall Guy? I don’t see his timing working for protecting a key resource for a turn.

What do you mean about the timing? I mean, if you end your turn tagged they just have to trash it twice, but it could protect kati or pro con from a san-saned breaking news. A bit narrow, but I can see potential for it in decks that rely on resources- especially pro con and personal workshop- or tri-maf contact, come to think of it. Not sure its worth the card slot.

Let’s say the corp starts its turn and the runner is tagged.

Scenario A: The runner must immediately trash Fall Guy and designate a resource. It may not be trashed for the entirety of the corp’s turn.

Scenario B: The corp pays 2c and designates a resource to trash. The runner then uses Fall Guy.

Fall Guy has a very nice niche in Anarch if it works via Scenario A.

He’d make cards like Activist Support and Tallie Perrault more playable.

He may lead to a resurgence of Personal Workshop Noise, meaning you’ll be able to get a decent drawing engine going (Wyldside).

It’d help a dedicated DLR/Siphon/Vamp deck get set up more easily.

It’s a prevent effect… gotta be Scenario B.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a huge derp.

Least it works great in dedicated DLR/Vamp decks.

1 Like

It also works to let you keep the source and NACH in play longer.

I imagine it will be even more useful when Honor and Profit drops. It seems like there are a lot of resources in that.