@Korrigan As has already been mentioned, Clone Chip is an instant speed parasite 99% of the time. Yes it happens EVERY SINGLE GAME where you draw both cards. The other 1% of the time Clone Chip gets back a breaker lost to damage somehow, if you screw up. Instant speed Parasites are one of the most over powered tools in the runners arsenal in this game, the power of it simply cannot be overstated.
@mediohxcore Good playing and meeting you Dan, and nice writeup. A couple notes - In our match I didn't femme your tollbooth, I don't have Femme. Also I never won the Psi game on Caprice, and you didn't score a Nisei (I stole the only one you installed) must have been a different game. I lost a psi game I needed badly to win when you had 1 credit, had I won that I am sure I would have taken the game. You won off of a Future Perfect and 2 NAPD contracts. Also, the Baltimore player you beat in the Semis name is Ben Mason, one of my testing partners.