Run Last Click - Podcast

Hi All,

My friend Eady and I have made a Netrunner podcast called Run Last Click.
We try and keep it light and entertaining but also informative. Like having a chat in a pub or something like that. It would be very cool if some of you folks gave it a listen.

Also if there are any subjects which you think might make an interesting episode I would love to hear them. Thanks!

iTunes: ‎Run Last Click on Apple Podcasts

RSS: Run Last Click

9 Likes

Is this up on itunes yet?

It is indeed:

1 Like

It’s a new blooming episode! We have made a deluxe one this time to celebrate the release of Honour and Profit. It’s a beast of a thing and it’s all HP all the time! You have been warned. Also new intro music by the lovely Ben Jones.

Do you agree with our opinions? Specifically can you swap the name Ken Tenma for September in the song ‘September’ by Earth Wind and Fire?

Adult language if you care about that sort of thing.

1 Like

We return battered and bruised from the London regionals with many a story to tell. Spoilers: Eady does quite well and Chris tries his best. Special guests past Eady and Chris via recording taken on the day. Plus we end on a fluff section about cloning.

Do you like the live recording stuff from the day? If you do we might do more.

2 Likes

In this episode we discuss how our new decks are treating us. In the second half Eady talks about the latest Netrunner book he has read, Golem. Then we both delve into cyberpunk books we have both read and enjoyed. If you don’t like books, stay clear of this one.

Any cyberpunk books we missed that you lot like? Let us know.

2 Likes

In this episode we are joined by special guest Ian. Ian’s special skills include crossbows, blunt weapons and Japanese translations. So the first half of the show is the normal nonsense but in the second half we delve into the meanings of the Jinteki cards. Also we learn some Japanese phrases to use while playing.

1 Like

In this episode there is a change to your regularly scheduled programming as Eady is on holiday, (please don’t worry Eady fans as he’ll be back next week). Joining Chris is the lovely Tim who brings his perspective on the game. Why Kit is the best and why Force of Nature may be the worst. We don’t shy away from controversy in this one.

1 Like

In this episode me and Eady are reunited once again in this landmark dozenth episode. Eady regales us with his Deutschland Netrunner exploits. Who he met and what he did to them. Also decks are discussed; listener’s e-mails are read and we announce our new ‘Deck Club’ feature.

1 Like

In this episode we discuss the newly released Upstalk. Eady gets very excited about the new NBN identity and very unexcited about a certain tag removal card. Also we both go into how we would make a Nasir deck. It’s better than severe chest pains. Guaranteed!

2 Likes

In this episode Chris has to fend for himself as Eady is on holiday. Laying a trail of ingenious placed sweets he has tricked Tim and Ian back into the studio. This week we chat about the first Deck Club, Supermodernism! How we all found playing the deck and what listeners thought about it too.

2 Likes

In this episode we examine the newest data pack: The Space Between. Currents are here but are they a thing? And if they are a thing how much of a thing are they? These things and more discussed within. Will the world ever be the same again? Probably!

2 Likes

In this episode we return with stories to tell from a tournament in Reading. Eady did well and Chris was there too. We also find out what achievements you lovely listeners sent in. Get it while it’s hot!

1 Like

In this episode we discuss the new and exciting data pack First Contact. It’s another great pack full of space adventures. All hail Crisium Grid. Shed a tear for Shattered Remains. Do something to a Wendigo then come party on the moon with us!

1 Like

enjoy listening to your podcasts! keep up the good work!

1 Like

Very glad your enjoying our nonsense. I would be more worried if you agreed with everything we said! Glad you see it as a start of a conversation rather than the end.

1 Like

In this episode we answer the questions posed by you, the lovely listeners. Joining in the fun with opinions from his very own mind is the indomitable Quintin Smith from Shut Up & Sit Down. Together we stride forward with a song in our hearts and the answers to your questions on our lips.

In this episode me and Eady talk about subjects that will hopefully help newer players. Click efficiency; scoring windows; is my horse psychic and what’s that smell? All this and more discussed with our lovely friends Tom Lane. We hope you like it. If not, it was all Eady’s idea.

2 Likes

In this episode me and Eady discuss the newest data pack Up and Over. Released into the wild, how do these cards fare? Will they flourish or will they be wolfed down like an old Twix by a rabid Foxfire? All our opinions available to you now in handy pod form. How handy.

2 Likes

In this episode me and Eady are joined by the lovely Martin from the Ice Analyzer podcast (the other Netrunner podcast with the accents). We have deck building as our main topic. Where to start, what to consider and why you should focus on one or two ideas per deck. Also we have our first competition with a prize. You could totally win a plain orange playmat. We are the podcast that makes dreams come true.

2 Likes