Run Last Click - Podcast

In this episode we discuss the latest data pack All That Remain. Will we talk about the cards you like? Will we provide an in depth tournament level analysis? Or will we get side tracked and talk about hill for a bit? Find out for yourself through the magic of ears. Also the winner of the Custom Biotics competition is announced. Oh my goodness!

In this episode me and Eady are joined by the exuberant members of Terminal 7, Nels Anderson and Jesse Turner. We all hop in the way back when machine to discuss the year of Netrunning just gone. What fond memories do we have of the last year; how has the game progressed and what cards did everyone go crazy for when announced but are now nowhere to be seen? Strap in!

(Also the audio on RLC’s end got messed up and it sounds a bit like we are down a well. Very sorry about that and it will be improved for next time.)

In this episode we discuss the newest Data Pack, The Source. And is that the sound of reasoned and intelligent opinions effortlessly placed into the context of the modern game? Why it must be this week’s special guest the lovely Steven Wooly of Team Covenant fame. We all got together to have a good old chinwag and I hope you like the results. Also if that wasn’t enough (and by gum it should be) we announce another competition with a prize provided by the Team Covenant gang. Oooooh.

1 Like

In this episode we discuss the popular decks seen at tournaments AND that is kind of it. Anything more I write here would just be filler really. So even though I normally have a decent amount of text to describe the show I’ve totally done that in one sentence. Making any addition superfluous. Bummer.

2 Likes

In this episode we discuss the modern marvel that is Prepaid Kate. The deck club has been released on the world and we are reaping its ruinous effects. We have reports from many salty and seasoned combatants. Do not worry friends your good work will not go unsung! Also we chat about Order and Chaos AND announce the winner of the latest competition. Could a pod hold much more casting? Possibly!

In this episode we are talking Order and Chaos as well as the Briton Store Championship. We have a very orderly chat about the tournament as well as the new Weyland card. Then highly Chaotic liquids are ingested and it all gets a bit silly. Was that a good idea? I don’t know! Your ears will have to decide.

In this episode we are down by one, with Eady being off with the lurgy. Saving Chris from a decent into solitary madness is special guest Char. They discuss: Netrunner, more Netrunner, the state of the European Union, the legacy of Mr. Motivator. And if that wasn’t enough Chare shares with us her experiences of organizing a Netrunner event. Booyah!

1 Like

In this episode we are reunited once more. Eady has returned safe from a fever-induced trip to the astral plane with news of the coming cycle. Clot is on the horizon but how will this affect the game? We have no idea, but we talk about it anyway because it’s exciting and anyway you’re not my real Dad! You can’t tell me what to do! (Also we talk more about Prepaid Kate, how to score a Government Takeover and Netrunner fan fiction.)

In this episode we are ridiculously pleased to be joined by the indomitable Leigh Alexander and Quintin Smith. Together we talk about community building and then move into how we each approach deck building. If you’ve ever wondered what a deck or a community is, this is the show for you! Also the newest instalment of John Hackman burst onto the scene like an over ripe peach! I’m so excited I NEED A SHORT NAP!

1 Like

In this episode we see what’s occurring in The Valley. Do we discuss the cards to within an inch of their life? You bet your sweet glutes we do! If you like flipping cards, this pack has got some flipping cards! Also Eady reports back from the London Regionals. Spoiler Alert: He played some Netrunner and drank some beer.

In this episode we discuss the newest data pack, Breaker Bay. We have answers to all your questions! As long as your questions are related to the cards in this data pack. Not questions like “Should I get back together with my ex?” That is not our remit! However I will say that even though they’ve been looking hot on Facebook recently, hotness doesn’t make up for the way they treated you at that picnic. Eady and I both agree that you can do better!

2 Likes

In this episode we are joined by Teamwork Cast’s very own Krystian Majewski and we talk about deck economy as out main topic but we also talk about other things and those other things are sometimes Netrunner related and this is a really long sentence but it’s not as long as the longest published English sentence which is about 13,955 words. Thanks Wikipedia!

3 Likes

In this episode we are on a journey to Chrome City. Let’s all hop aboard the little engine and see the sights together! Look out of the left window now and see the Oaktown being freshly renovated. Smell the fresh paint and cement on the air. Look there’s Ryon Knight! Wave to him children. Oh and what’s this coming up in the right! It’s the local Chrome Parlor. Special offer this month: they guarantee minimal brain damage or your next visit is half price. Chrome City had it all!

P.S. Also episode 34 is live but I was too lazy to post last week! It’s about UK Nationals.

In this episode we are joined by the lovely Quintin Smith. Together we hang the topic piñata of tournament judging in our back garden. Then each wielding a stick of discussion we have at it until it gives up its tasty opinion sweets. Also new Hackman! Hurray! But it’s not as good as the last one! Boo! But Quinns does one of the voices! Hurray!

3 Likes

In this episode we are all about The Underway. Trashing cards from all sorts of places; gaining mad numbers of clicks and derezing ICE for no discernible reason. It’s all good fun until the bad men with the flamethrowers come. Stay away from my scented candles and take your renovation somewhere else! Jerks.

Note: When recording this episode we read out the name of the person who sent the last e-mail but later decided to bleep it out. Just to mitigate the chance that it would cause more trouble for them.

In this episode we are looking at oldie but sorta alright-ie cards. Cards that were maybe disregarded when they first came out. Cards that maybe make a bit more sense in the current meta. Cards so good they make you want to write the word cards at the beginning of sentences. Cards that you already have access to, at no additional charge.

In this episode we are joined by our chum Kev. This week’s episode goes out to all you lovely beginners out there. If you’ve got a core set and are wondering what is next, this one is for you. We talk about what data packs to get; what to expect from your first tournament and thing we wish we’d known when we first started. It’s a literal smorgasbord of information!

1 Like

In this episode we discuss the “newest” data pack Old Hollywood. Now I don’t want to Spoilers anything but Eady had a Casting Call with Ronald Five and the Film Critic loves it! I must say having all these Paparazzi around has gone to his head. He met a Drug Dealer and now I think he needs some help. The stress has gotten to him. He’s in a bad way. It’s hard to watch
 ALSO! We are joined by our esteemed chum Ian to talk tournaments and his Tokyo Netrunner adventures.

1 Like

In this episode we have turned to the lovely listeners for questions they would like us to answer. It turns out you would like us to talk about IDs that we haven’t talked about much. And we are happy to oblige. Never let it be said we don’t answer the questions that we asked you to submit specifically for a podcast about listener questions. NEVER!

2 Likes

In this episode we glimpse into the future with The Universe of Tomorrow. Did you know that in the future everyone’s hands will be much bigger; card draw will be plentiful, whether you want it or not; the Worlds Plaza will display many beautiful eggs in one giant basket; and bookmarks will be very confusing. Some people will defend their usefulness but no one will be convinced. What a time to be alive!