Run Last Click - Podcast

I just finished Obra Dinn which I picked up because of your recommendation. What an incredible game. Thank you!

1 Like

In this episode we discuss What Remains of Edith Finch; If Star Trek is good or just familiar? What is a DS9 and should you care? And what are the happs with the Full Immersion podcast. Before diving into the main topic of Beast (spoilers 37:40 - 48:34).

1 Like

Who or what is a Beast?

It’s a film init:

1 Like

Just finished listening and loved it. I’ll be honest, I was apprehensive when you announced the shift to non-netrunner content, but I’m really enjoying it so far, so thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

In this episode we have a natter about:
00:45 - The Beer of the Podcast
03:07 - Bruges (and In Bruges)
11:45 - Destroyer (Film)
18:05 - The Oscars (The Favorite and Blackkklansman)
27:18 - Faeria (PC Card Game)
32:33 - Artifact (PC Card Game)
44:00 - Comments

So sad to see that my favourite podcast about my favourite card game is now dedicating two whole slots in their format to…card games. :doge:

Once them NIESI cards get spoiled I just KNOW they’ll feel the gravitational pull of revisiting the one, true, and cyberhackman game. :wink:

2 Likes

Minnesota city pronunciation guide… duh LOOTH

You probably won’t have any use for this in the future.

1 Like

01:52 - Board Games Afternoon
02:43 - Captain Sonar
09:33 - High society
13:11 - Slam it
18:01 - Mini Rails
29:42 - 10 Candles (One Shot RPG)
46:39 - Slay the Spire (PC Game)
56:13 - DOTA Auto Chess (PC Game)
1:11:21 - Book Club Announcement: The Fifth Season
1:12:58 - Comments

1 Like

05:50 - Apex Legends
23:23 - Sunless Seas/Sykes
44:09 - Superstitions
57:31 - Comments
58:35 - The Umbrella Academy
1:23:37 - Book Club Check In: The Fifth Season

03:05 - The Bang Face Weekender
16:40 - New Netrunner Cards - Downfall
27:24 - Love, Death and Robots (Netflix)
39:50 - Baba is You (PC Game)
50:53 - Comments
1:04:04 - Book Club Check In: The Fifth Season

2 Likes

Happy to see RLC bring the people what they want (i.e., a conversation about Bang Face :slight_smile: )

Also, I spit out my coffee when you all talked about things that sub-legal.

2 Likes

In this episode we talk about the first set of Project NISEI cards, Downfall. Netrunner cards aplenty in this throwback episode that is sure to delight or annoy depending on what you want from a podcast that used to be about Netrunner but now normally talks about other things.

6 Likes

It’s really pleasant to hear you guys again. It’s awesome that you’ve kept the cast going, but I’m not particularly interested in TV and video games and haven’t been keeping up. Anyway, it’s nostalgic. Thanks for staying jacked in.

3 Likes

In this episode we talk about the first set of Project NISEI cards, Downfall. Again. Witness the thrilling, if inevitable, conclusion to this two part special where we talk about Netrunner for a bit.

2 Likes

04:29 - Executive Retreat
07:31 - Flamme Rouge Tour
13:53 - Lowlands
22:43 - Super Hero RPG (Powered by the Apocalypse)

35:53 - Avengers: Endgame (and the MCU)

57:43 - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

1:07:10 - Book Club Next Week! - The Fifth Season

1:08:04 - Comments

In this episode we talk to the Holly and Iain from the Project NISEI Creative Team. We learn about their process as well as what is was like working on Ashes. N.B. Iain would like to give full credit to Calvin Wong for the idea of Lat.

3 Likes

In this episode we talk to Greg from the Project NISEI Design Team. We learn about his process as well as what is was like working on Ashes.

4 Likes

In this episode we have a natter about The Fifth Season by N. K. Jemisin.

1 Like