SanSan Cycle Spoilers

Sorry m8, the thread is huge and silly comments like the one i am into now make it even bigger :slight_smile:

No worries, dude. When it gets to Threadnaught levels, it’s hard to deal with that much info… :smile:

I’m of the opinion it goes into Kate or Hayley for shenanigans: Kate installs for a click and zero money and gets three clicks later; Hayley installs off the back of another program for a credit and no clicks, gaining three clicks later.

It’s probably not something you’re gonna want more than one maybe two of at the max, but it can enable you to do crazy stuff like click on MOpus a bunch of extra times in a turn, trash it to get a “click-free” Lucky Find, or Clone Chip it back mid-run to click through a Heimdall :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Some decks like ppv Kate are simply too good already to bother slotting such a thing, honestly

Clone Chip it back mid-run to click through a Heimdall

Probably not going to be doing that one :wink:

2 Likes

I dont know where he got the wording but NRDB has it worded as

That makes more sense. Being able to clone chip or scavenge it back multiple times would be pretty broken.

1 Like

Yeah, looking at the pic it says “comience”, which translates to start or beginning. My bad. So no Clone Chip plays.

Seemingly verified on the ol’ 4ch by spoiler-ken - don’t see it in here yet!

Enjoy 83# at last:
Connection. 1c,1i
Lose 1c when your turn begins.
Draw 1 card when corp’s turn begins.

Seems…good. I don’t think the faction was confirmed, but from the number I suppose Crim.

I bet Nasir would like this card, as it seems to work even if the Runner is on zero credits

Also you get to draw after your discard phase, so traffic → scorch is no longer a kill, unless I’m mathsing wrong!

4 Likes

Nasir could like this card. It will change the function of Order of Sol. Typically, with Nasir’s ability, you end up at 0 credits during a run where ICE is rezzed. That credit can then be used to help break the ICE. Now, if you were to instead lose a credit at the start of your turn, before you run, that OoS credit will no longer be available for breaking ICE, but rather for development. Of course, one could always spend enough credits on their turn to reach 0 without running, but that’s how I see it. It seems like it might hurt the late game. Maybe it’s personal preference.

Timing this correctly with an Aesop’s makes it a slower Diesel.

Combos with Hard at Work & Adj Chronotype for an effective +1 Credit, +1 Card at the start of your turn. Worth it?

And here’s the card that makes Faust a criminal toy. Enjoy everyone.

This must be unique… Right?

The spoiler doesn’t say, though the question is asked. If it’s not unique, I’d be surprised though!

Corp side H&P is arguably better.

7 Likes

Possibly… But we’re not talking about Corp now, are we?

It’s confirmed: http://imgur.com/a/14LON

Marcus Batty really is the worst thing to happen to Criminal since, well, not getting anything since the start of Lunar.

8 Likes

Gang Sign not being unique. Meaning that two of these would stack along with HQI?

I hope everyone likes psi games.

8 Likes

If you have 1 HQI and 2 Gang Sign and the corp scores, you access 2 cards from HQ twice.

1 Like

Some insane Leela turns coming to jank night near you!

6 Likes

That is what I was thinking. Could be fun in Leela for more shenanigans or maybe in an Iain deck.

1 Like

I actually see this being one of the main win conditions for Laramy Fisk

2 Likes