SanSan Cycle Spoilers

That art sure makes him look like Dr Dreff…

8 Likes

What’s the point of test ground for HB? Derezzing your own cards??

Yeah basically. It’s not terribly useful it seems but could target stuff like Adonis, Eve, Elizabeth Mills, or ICE for moderate effectiveness. Probably won’t see much play

Diesel is good if you need more cards at that moment. HC forces you to wait a turn. If you are digging for an answer with the corp sitting at 5 or 6, HC isn’t going to help you.

Well, Hyperdriver removes itself from the game when triggered, so no clone-chip shennanigans for multiple uses. I guess it could get pretty abusive with stuff like keyhole or data leak reversal if you were able to sustain 7+ click turns for a long time.

1 Like

You could derez an ice hosting a parasite which could tie up their memory. A rather fringe case but it’s a possible use.

The fun thing about this card is trying to think of the future card that could possibly make this playable. Hints of what is to come?

Also, what happens to a Parasite on a piece of derezzed ice? Just sits gathering virus tokens?

:: Flavor Alert ::

I was inspired so much by Drive By I had to make it my avatar. But what is going on here? Are these guys shooting up a server farm with their guns?

Or are agendas just like, plans for these schemes that might take place in the real world, that you could subsequently, upon learning the details contained in stolen plans, go shoot up?

I feel like I understand the people who quit the game over Caprice now

9 Likes

Drive By is what S&W '35 should’ve been.

I am really confused by the theme of Gang Sign, but it is going to make for some amazingly awkward corp decisions once Fisk Investment Seminar comes out. I agree on that looking like a main win condition for Fisk, I am looking forward to him more and more as we see more of his support.

Watch rework become a real card lol

And batty is what caprice should have been. But releasing it on top of caprice is silly

7 Likes

Someone’s surely going to make that “I heard you like psi games” meme image.

You should all pack Caprice and Batty for Worlds. Anti Dan tech :wink:

My best guess would be to derez an Adonis sitting on a Breaker Bay Grid to get more use out of it and as far as I’m aware, any money on Adonis when it is derezed would persist until the next rez.

Maybe I’m showing my ignorance here, but isn’t the point of a Gang Sign IRL to be unique

3 Likes

Just join 3 different gangs. What could possibly go wrong?

13 Likes

I’m going to assume you’re putting uo the gang sign all over the place.

2 Likes

Can you make a sort of control deck out of this? Sit back and dare the corp to score?