SanSan Cycle Spoilers

I suspect you can… Source, fall guy, gang sign, hqi, leela?

Whether is playable in the context of 65 minute tournament rounds…

2 Likes

They just have to score with no other agendas in hand

Unless they are considering it like a tag left in the server saying “I was there”.

… easy.

Just like double icing all servers before scoring against Leela.

2 Likes

More like score with 3 snares in hand amirite.

4 Likes

DeRez Elizabeth Mills for more bad pub removal?

1 Like

Drive by represents the actual shooting. Problem is, agendas are massive projects (even the small one - building an entire arcology start to finish is a one pointer) so shooting a few workers isn’t going to do much to disrupt them.

The trashing aspect of the card makes sense inherently for cards that represent people. As for why it can trashed other upgrades - they’re unrezzed, so the setup isn’t done yet and therefore more disruptable.

3 Likes

Does a anyone have ideas why the shaper 1 cost resource that triggers on the corp scoring an agenda (probobly in the Universe of Tommarrow) will do?

Isn’t that ‘fan site’ - add to your score area as an agenda worth 0 points?

3 Likes

and it’s in Old Hollywood

i’d probably just use Exposé at that point

Marcus=Nisei Division playable?

yeah marcus is getting added into my nisei div.
allele repression too.

nisei already playable though how dare u

1 Like

Marcus Batty doesn’t allow for a Runner window, which might mean that Shapers need to change behaviour and actually install their Deus Ex rather than relying on Clone Chip/SMC. Rez Neural Katana, rez Marcus Batty, fire
MB, rez MB no. 2, fire MB no. 2 allows for no Deus Ex searching.

3 Likes

Valley Grid + Gyri Labyrinth + multiple Marcus Batty = Flatline?
Token Chairman Hiro to top it off.

Sorry if this been asked already, but im really confused by Test Ground. Why on earth are you derezzing your own cards?

Adonis/Eve, Elizabeth Mills etc.

2 Likes

I guess yeah it allows you to cycle cards that would otherwise run out or have on-rez effects.

Fun tip about Adonis / eve. A derezzed campaign keep their remaining credits :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve got a very strong feeling this card is a part of a puzzle we haven’t seen all of just yet. Like how we had Crisium Grid before the Eater/Keyhole decks really took off, for instance.

Maybe it’ll be a corp defense to some runner tactic, or maybe it will combo with another corp card. I think we need to wait and see for the moment.

4 Likes