SanSan Cycle Spoilers

Hmm, the runner can’t steal more than 1 agenda per turn…

Obviously, you can install 2 naked agendas and score one of them, assuming they’re not Imping you. You could also power shutdown your whole deck and immediately start pulling off Jackson combos, though I have to think about how to make that work. Also vulnerable to Imp, or Keyhole, or any trashing.

It’s probably not very good but it’s certainly interesting!

The criminal ID sounds like shit.

2 Likes

It’s Crim card draw on an ID, which is notable. Seems Exile level gimicky though.

The Anarch genetics feels really strong. Not just in some combo with qianju/joshua or wyldside/hard at work but it also makes ELP and Eli Weaker.

I don’t think it works vs Bioroids

2 Likes

Yeah, spending isn’t a kind of losing. See: Ixodidae sucks.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. Less good then. Still useful for some lose a click resource I guess.

For the low low cost of 6 credits and 2 combo pieces, it gives you an infinite Earthrise Hotel. That’s gotta be decent, right? I mean sure, it’s kind of a slow play, but with the current (and projected) levels of Anarch disruption available, that won’t necessarily be that much of an issue.

(especially since one of those combo pieces is somewhat playable on its own, and the other has a lot of interesting stuff to synergize with)

3 Likes

Not to mention comboing with Qianju PT + Joshua B / Activist Support / Tallie Perault for a free click / Corp Bad Pub. And Chop Bot to get rid of what you don’t need. I know this is terribly janky, but it does seem like Anarchs will be getting more support for their resources.

1 Like

Yeah, click free Wyldside sounds awesome.

But then, having played with Earthrise for last few weeks in Noise, I’m really, REALLY digging the not overdraw aspect of Earthrise vs Wyldside. So often it happens when playing Wyldside that you just trash the good stuff that you want to keep because you can either install shit or pressure, not both.

Very often, when playing with Earthrise, I am happy to play out my almost entire hand (and provide 2-3 turns of constant pressure).

But then again, maybe it’s more because of 3 clicks with Wyldside, than because of actually being overdrawn…

1 Like

"It’s probably not very good but it’s certainly interesting!"
Wait and see - it seems like the guy is hinting that it is getting some pretty fine support. I could see it having potential, especially with some NBN agendas based around accessing them - like Fetal AI. “Here’s 2 net damage - can’t steal it!”. Could be fun if they did something like that.

Guy just spoiled a new one:
Symmetrical Visage.
2 to play, Neutral
Resource: Genetics
"The first time you spend [CLICK] to draw a card, gain 1[CREDIT]"

Art is a huge billboard of a baby that looks somewhat like Jackson Howard, with a perfect face and the text “Help your baby FACE tomorrow”.

Holy shit, it’s 2 cost ProCo

…and neutral.

2-cost neutral ProCo that can only be activated once per turn. Doesn’t seem too bad, but splashing GCS to make it trigger twice doesn’t seem that viable.

What’s GCS?

Cards like that need a critical mass of effects. So no, splashing GCS just to be able to ProCo twice isn’t worth it, but imagine also not losing a second click every turn - so you could, for instance, have a Beach Party going with that Wyldside of yours. Overdraw? What overdraw?

@Stiv: Gene Conditioning Shoppe

This is the main thing I’m interested in right now. Let’s hope it doesn’t suck like NEXT Silver ended up doing (ok, NEXT Silver would be great if parasite didn’t exist- but it does).

I hope that the NBN current only works on installed agendas, but somehow I doubt it. It is NBN after all.

1 Like

Maybe an overpriced sentry with a nasty sub who cost less per other next on the board ? It would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The problem is that the other Genetics aren’t really on par with Superior Synapses - I can’t imagine someone playing GSC and 3-4 Genetics:
Avoid losing 2 clicks per turn - that’s really great. Nice ability, needs some support (Wyldside, Hard at Work, Beach Party)
The first two times each turn you take damage, draw 1 card - doesn’t seem THAT good unless you’re playing Shaper and it’s in-faction.
The first two times you make succesful runs on HQ, Corp reveals 1 card at random - not bad, not build-around.
The first two times you use [CLICK] to draw 1 card, gain 1[CREDIT] - doesn’t really have any kind of synergy with Wyldside, so it infringes on what you would do with Superior Synapses.

@bayushi_david: Geckogex already said that Next Gold doesn’t increase in strength, but rather in how tough it is to face-check when you have more Next Ice out - so it might be Parasite fodder, but I could see it having higher cost and higher strength. Maybe some “Do X” subroutines?`Brain Damage seems too powerful (unless you have to get rid of an agenda to rez it), but I could see it having the Runner lose X credits at least, where X is the number of NEXT Ice you have out. Maybe trash X programs? But that does seem powerful.

• The Bike, Josh and Wyldside: You essentially have 7-click turns (two of which are spent drawing cards). That’s beyond brutal.
  • Double Hard At Work (yes yes I know… bear with me :smiley: ): you essentially become Drip Andy, only you need 3 cards (instead of 5) to make 4 cred per turn. Only problem to be solved at that point is the install cost of HAW.
1 Like

Superior Synapses + GSC + 2x Hard at Work = 4 cards for 4 credits each turn =).

I really like everybody’s thinking with Bike + Josh, though. That doesn’t seem too bad, even if it is a lot of work.

1 Like