SanSan Cycle Spoilers

And Street Peddler to find it all!

Anarch resource flood has been a threat for a while, but so many of the have serious drawbacks. I love we’re seeing support to make them not just viable but good.

Would be something like 9 rez, str 5, etr, -1 in rez cost for each next, to me, so rez cost 0 with a godess.

Subs can’t be something letal to me because of Next inherent power creeping.

About this, that mean 2 card combo with Wyldside / anarch mean 4 click wildside + this one + hard at work = 4 click wyldside / hard at work?

Bye bye MaxX. Wave hi to Noise overlord :confused:

Actually fairly excited about this NBN ID. I’ve already been experimenting to great success with an MN Glacier, and being able to prevent losing multiple agendas to Legwork/TME might be huge for it.

The current might be useful, too; thankfully it’s properly costed at 0c!

1 Like

And the NBN ID is great as well with TGTBT.

• Sorry take your tag and come back later
  • or, want that astro ? sorry you already took TGTBT remember ?

I could see some builds advancing 5/3 agenda behind Kitsune and forcing them to access TGTBT or other 1 pointer from HQ if they run. NBN is just missing good 5/3 agendas but might help to score a big Beale.

EDIT: Found this from BGG spoiler thread “Hollywood renovation, 5/3, Agenda Renovation - Public. Install Hollywood renovation face up. Whenever you advance Hollywood renovation put an advancement counter on another card that can be advanced (or 2 advancement counters if there are 6 or more advancement counters on Hollywood renovation).”

That card might work better with Kitsune shenningans

3 Likes

I wonder if that is an actual attempt to make Plan B / Sakai working. :confused:

The public agendas are all said to be Weyland

1 Like

Which, let’s just be clear here, is bananas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The Supplier!

1 Like

Glacier is actually the last place you want this sort of ID, I think.

The ability only triggers when the opponent steals an agenda. That means you probably want to give up agendas like its your job to turn your ability on. Aside from installing 2 Astros and being sure to land one if they don’t have an Imp, I’m not sure how to make best use of this, but I don’t think it’s better than an extra 2 influence or even the trace credits for a glacier deck.

6 Likes

All the Public agendas are Weyland, but maybe NBN is getting a new type of agenda as part of the Entertainment-pack. Snow-jax confirmed that Haarpsichord Studios is in fact real, so it would make sense to have agendas centered around the movie-experience-sense-thing they’re developing. Maybe accessing the agenda could be, like, the Runner “watching” the “movie” and the Corp could gain something (like credits?) when they access the agenda? Does that make sense? Thematically it seems OK, and I could see it happening, because it would be a nice boost if they stole the agenda, and it would work really well if you got some positive effect as they access an agenda but can’t steal it because they already stole one earlier that turn.

I think with the NBN ID you might much lock the game. If you get a 2 point lead. You can install 2 agendas per turn and make sure you win before the runner does. With anonymous tip and maybe even shipment from mirrormorph you have a good chance of installing two agendas per turn.
It’s probably not even close to NEH power, but if Clot does the damage to FA that it’s supposed to do we might see less NEH around.

1 Like

Good points.

Fast Track works well with this strategy too, but Leela or Imp will make it very sad.

2 Likes

I hope this Trashy Criminal at least has 2 link to turn on the Home Invasion suite without importing crap like Globalsec or Dyson.

not likely as their console “Forger” gives 1 link. gg, let’s give the faction with the best console a suboptimal console that synergizes with a niche ID and breakers. ffs

1 Like

Not quite sure what you expect then. Of course FFG will print criminal consoles that manage to make a little more sense in some situations than Desperado.

How else are they supposed to print new cards?

3 Likes

IMO there should be two types of cards. good standard cards and strong niche cards. it’s not power creep to print niche cards that are super good, because we already have standard cards like parasite and desperado which are very strong.

there is certainly a fun trashy jank deck to come out of this. clone chip crescentus abuse, grappling hook looks better and the faction has e3. llds with the home invasion suite for over the top jank factor

I think FFG is being too cautious in many regards of design. I think they are trying to prevent the game being too combo-ey, but they should remember that netrunner isn’t like other card games. you are always limited by credits and more importantly clicks. card advantage is good for runner but in this instance i think a no limit draw would have been fine

If the new 5/3 NBN agenda is real, I can sense a really fun PS/AD combo deck who could abuse this agenda.

1 Like

I think the new 5/3, like all the other “faceup” agendas, is probably Weyland.

Also we have to remember that stuff like Trick of Light / Shipment from (Kaguya|SanSan) don’t advance agendas, they place advancement tokens on them, so… I’ll be happy to be proved wrong, but I don’t think that 5/3 (or maybe any of the faceup agendas, really) are likely to be very playable :frowning:

1 Like