SanSan Cycle Spoilers

And if they’re not dropping SanSans, they aren’t getting free card draw, HQ is getting clogged, etc. etc. And you don’t even have to have Drive By in your deck! Or maybe just put a 1 of in to mess with people, heh.

I’m probably overly excited about it, but for me personally, this would help with a lot of the problems that I personally run in to.

2 Likes

Chum? If only because it’s amusing. Break the 5c or take 3 damage, haha.

5 Likes

[quote=“GreedyGuts, post:20, topic:2197”]Even if they’re using Gordian Blade, once they can break it it’s just 2c each time… though I guess taxing them down below that is possible, since the crawl back up to 7c after a closed accounts or something might be tough.
[/quote]

I was going to argue that not every deck runs gordian, but now that I think about it, that’s actually the best case for the corp. Atman builds will turn 3 suckers and $2 into $5, and d4v1d just laughs.

I meant that just for ash/caprice/crisium (which I expect to be well-protected). Playing NBN with a naked sansan, I’m no more afraid of drive by than I am of bank job, so I wouldn’t change my play.

First thing I am doing is building a Sage deck. Replicator + MU Hardware + Sage seems fun. Use Leprechaun for Dagger + Cloak.

I too have been waiting for more Cloud programs! Nice to see they’re coming around. I think Big Link is going to become a thing.

1 Like

Oh wait, checkpoint says when successful, not when the run ends. Never mind my earlier review of it (although I’m sure people will try to combo it with whirlpool or whatever).

1 Like

maybe even better pairing, Sage + Creeper. 2 program full suite, 2 MU. maybe not most efficient against RP and multi-sub, but throw in an E3, maybe you got something :wink:

2 Likes

Was waiting for something like Product Placement.

We have had Yog Kit, Gordian Kit, Torch Kit and Refraktor Kit. Now we get Chameleon Kit and Sage Kit!!!
So many options for decoders! :smiley:

2 Likes

I can see a semi-janky Chameleon deck out there with LLDS Processors, Replicator, Dinosaurus, Autoscripter and Sahasraras. Might as well throw in Omnidrives too.

Gordian for decoder means you only need to reinstall 2 Chameleons when you want to make a run, which is only 1 click with Autoscripter. Lady as backup Fracter for Wraparound and big barriers. Datasuckers to assist your Chameleons.

Chameleonsaurus anyone?

edit
And Data Folding for economy cause you’ll always have 2 free MU at the start of your turn due to your Chameleons returning to hand.

2 Likes

Put Sage + Killer on Leprechaun and you can use Data Folding for economy. And yeah E3 would probably be necessary.

So, DinoSage [SageSaurus?] is a Fracter + Decoder with 6 base strenght? [I know, no other programs are installed, but that seems really solid IMO].

2 Likes

Sage + Dinosaurus is the obvious choice

1 Like

DinoSage with mem chips and the cloud sentry breaker, with E3 for cheaper breaking off Sage? Seems like it could be pretty solid against a loooot of decks, particularly with something like Leprechaun to pop an Opus on and rake in the cash (or to serve as backup mem saving until Dino arrives).

1 Like

I can’t wait to run Drive By on the Root. Unlikely to happen, but the sheer absurdity of a beat up minivan driving the full circumference of the Root, submachine guns on full cartoony blast, tickles my fancy.

Also, incoming Gang Member/Leader Criminal Runner.

6 Likes

I’m stoked for LLDS and chameleon. Also cloud breakers work really well in today’s pain in the ass taxing meta, due to the break all sub routines. The recursion will be taxed, but the mental image of exile working his way into a server with a crowbar and a spike.

Grappling Hok: break the ETR :smile:

1 Like

Drive By is great because this card is coming out:

not to mention trashing early SanSans, Ashes, Caprice, etc…

3 Likes