SHL - Jinteki Edition

I’m in!

I’m in. Are we required to play the same decks throughout?

1 Like

Nope! Feel free to switch it up!

Thx,I’m in!

I guess this is as good a time as any to stop lurking and play some games with you fine folks. Thanks to those involved in setting this up. I look forward to burning your houses down (but in, uh, a friendly way?)

Glad you specified ‘implemented’ - I don’t relish the idea of having to manually resolve the effects of Rebirth when that thing hits NRDB.

2 Likes

In general, if its Red on the DropBox link, don’t use it. Depending on how the release happens, we may change this when a pack gets released. I’ll probably talk to @JoelCFC25 when a new pack is going to be released and update this thread accordingly.

This is the first Jinteki league, so it may be mildly bumpy, but I’m sure we’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

Is a day and a half enough time to learn the interface well enough to satisfy the entrance requirement? I’ve never done Jinteki or OCTGN and I admit I’m still pretty skeptical about the entire concept.

Would I be ostracized for only playing ridiculous jank that wastes all the serious players’ time, or would they just be happy about all the free wins?

1 Like

play with us. jinteki interface is very friendly, u just need a web browser. on the other hand octgn interface is complicated and not intuitive.

First post on Stimhack from a long-time lurker: congratulations @SimonMoon for this idea, I am looking forward to playing in the league!

Emiliano (Italian sporadic player based in Brussels, Belgium)

2 Likes

I will bold and re-iterate something I heard has been an issue with Jinteki.net

TAKE SCREENSHOTS AND DESCRIBE WHAT WAS GOING ON IF SOMEONE LEAVES A GAME, EITHER BY D/C OR BY CHOICE.

My word vs his word sucks. Bring evidence if you wanna argue results of a game :3 @SimonMoon will be glad to help resolve the situation fairly, but bring the tools he needs to do so.

G/L on this project @SimonMoon - I dont like the interface of Jinteki, but glad you are helping the people who do. :3

5 Likes

It’s a super simple system; there’s buttons for basically everything. And I’m pretty sure no one ever minds playing against jank, which will be good for both of us =D

1 Like

I’m in. Thanks for taking the initiative to set this up, @SimonMoon. :slight_smile:

about the only jank you might get ostracized for is power shutdown/accelerated diagnostics, since accelerated diagnostics isn’t implemented yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just a note, you can actually copy-paste the whole log and put it into a txt file for example. Maybe easier than screenshots of relevant pieces?

And easier to modify.

1 Like

#lurker #jank #gonnagetdestroyed looking forward to this even if i dont get a ton of games in, hopefully can help improve my game a bit, have fun all

1 Like

Looking forward to this. There are some quirks with jinteki still, but we can work through them as needed. It’s really easy to misclick the run server buttons. Or else I’m just a moron…

Was my font huge like that for all to see if so very sorry

3 Likes

Markdown. I’m guessing you meant to hashtag that first word but the hash symbol at the start of the line means “this is a header” in Markdown, so it rendered huge.

2 Likes

#hashtagsbigasfuck

couldnt resist

#learnmarkdowninitiative

5 Likes