[SHL6] - The Official Stimhack League, Round SIX!

That’s a shame, as the platform has become amazing! I used Jinteki.net a little bit several months ago and abandoned it because it wasn’t there yet, but I came back to it this week and it’s definitely there now. Hope someone starts up a Jinteki SHL!

2 Likes

Cool, the Jin/OCTGN separation makes sense. Asked for an invite on the Skype Chat thread. Thanks!

1 Like

Reminder bump that we start the next season on 9/17! AKA Thursday.

GET YOUR HYPE HOLSTERED AND READY TO DRAW.

Let’s do this nerds.

3 Likes

Someone asked earlier, but I don’t think it got answered,

D&D is legal but is it mandatory? I.e. can I create a league game that say “No D&D” ?

I don’t know if this has been answered but I’m strongly against having different people play with different card pools, similar to people playing on j. Net or octgn.

1 Like

Someone asked as a joke, because he is a troll.

D+D is allowed. You can not restrict it away, although nothing is forcing you to play with it. That being said, if you arrange a game privately, and both players decide to not use D+D cards… well nothing is stopping you ;).

But if you make a public game, D+D is good to go. Sorry buddy, but hope this helps clarify.

I’m furious that I need to learn a bunch of cards!

they are yellow and they are broken, nothing really changed. :smiley:

6 Likes

hype hype hype hype hype is rielle ™

I can’t wait for D&D legality so I can smack those DLR bitches with my ALL SEEING EYE

Ashes to ashes, cheese to cheese.

4 Likes

Doesnt work vs Val version :wink:

1 Like

It works plenty well if you have two copies or an arch mem.

1 Like

^rekt

Please play my non-BP deck with card slots wasted on that nonsense. Please :smile:

I learned my mistakes vs your neh. Never again.

#neveragain.

1 Like

I’m totally playing ASI in every yellow deck for a while, even just trashing a Visage and SoT for one click is worth the potential to wreck the goofy decks.

1 Like

All seeing I? Guess it’s time to bust out the activist support!

1 Like

Then why havent you been playign freelancer before? Just sayin XDDDD

Because no one was playing fuckboy starter kit before UOT was released!

5 Likes

Netrunner - A world of friendliness and acceptance.

Unless you play the ‘fuckboy starter kit’

XD

1 Like

It’s spelled Fuccboi

2 Likes

I was looking forward to this, but exactly today octgn isn’t feeling it :frowning: