[SHL6] - The Official Stimhack League, Round SIX!

I have the same problem, on a larger scale. My internet hasn’t been “feeling it” for a little over a month now, and I can’t even stream videos on the computer I play on reliably, unless I go down to the texture-less mush that is 360p.

My tablet can handle 480p+ no problem, even though I only use it when I’m farther from the router, with more intervening stuff in the way, and I’m laying down for bed.

I’ve elected to spare you all from my shitty internet for the time being, so be grateful. :wink:

EDIT: Not to mention your inevitable crushing losses at the hands of my unbeatable brain damage Stronger Together/Exile Sneakdoor Beta builds.

1 Like

1.5 hours in I do know what’s causing it, now on to finding a fix…

it amuses me to no end that this is catching on.

4 Likes

Plz delete the tie I posted between virlaus and altgr. We went 1-1, we both won as corp. no tie.

Game’s up. Where are you ppl?

the water is cold!

I will be on tonight and tomorrow night with jank decks if anyone wants some ELO :wink:

1 Like

Woo, (very temporarily) leading :slight_smile:

OH fuck yea, I’m still 12th. I could do irreparable damage to that by playing some matches I’m sure.

You have 1 loss, 1 withdrawn match which doesnt affect your elo, and 1 win waiting to verify. You played 2 games vs altgr right? Everything seem good then. :3

Yup all good! I found a way to withdraw that tie.

Played a game against “grobord” on OCTGN. They said they were in SHL6 as “Linger”, but I couldn’t find either name on Challengeboards.

@grobord: If you’re seeing this, were you thinking SHL5?

linger is in the shl - entrant #95 no games played as of my posting. report it up friend :slight_smile:

I see them now, thanks! :smile:

@bahram What do we do in the case of a disconnect?

1 Like

Take screenshots of how long the game was in. If you clearly had a winning spot, we can make the case for the win… but usually we hope to just null the game. One game is one game, but getting a loss in anything that was arguably close… that’s a rough feel.

But explain the game state, take screenshots for sure, and most importantly get a picture of the log, to confirm if it was a D/C or if your opponent just left.

This has been editted into the OP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was pretty even when they disconnected; null game is fine. Thanks for the answer!

Thursday this week (9/24) I am gonna stream some SHL games for commentary aka im not playing just watching - (observing and being wrong about what you are all doing… that kinda deal.).

Eastern USA Evening hours.

If you have an interest in being streamed/poorly commentated… let me know. We can organize. Otherwise I am just gonna hop into games and wing it hardcore.

I’ll ask as I join rooms if Im winging it… but if you do NOT want me in your game, just let me know here… or just tell me to bounce when I join.

Can the league be joined late?

Will probably be playing some interesting decks then :slight_smile: