[SHL6] - The Official Stimhack League, Round SIX!

Yep, anytime you want man!

1 Like

Edit about stream - IRL important things got in the way. Bleh D:

1 Like

Just like old times

5 Likes

I’ll be around this weekend to shake this up.

Enjoy it while you can. :wink:

0-4, my finest start ever.

5 Likes

Enjoying it while it lasts… Pretty tough crowd around these parts…

these newfangled decks and cards can’t stop hb glacier? :smiley:

Play Val mill. That deck alone made me stop playing HB Glacier until I see a good solution to it in glacier…

Val DLR is real. Won 5 straight with her, only tried 5 times. Beat MN Traces twice, NEH twice, and PE once.

10-0 start Woop-Woop!

Noise came in like a wrecking ball

5 Likes

I’ll leave the glacier-stopping to Noise and Val- RegVal has stealth-Andy level efficiency vs glacier.

I’ve been having fun playing Off the Crisium Grid, Breakerless Quetzal, and Public Supported Gagarin; it’s been a lot of fun :slight_smile:

I’ve also been very surprised by how good Sunny is!

Reminder!

The league ends in 10 days! You can see the exact info about it on the board in the Information tab.

A plan at a glance for the finals will be to do them after worlds, maybe a week or two, scheduling permitting.

Get in there and get to the top. :wink:

2 Likes

OCTGN is empty; anybody up for some games tonight?

@RTsa @erinrockabitch @TheBigBoy @Matuszczak

So this happened. Good job all around for everyone.

I’ll make a group chat soon to plan out when we can do the top 4 thing. I am thinking 2 weekends after Worlds, at a glance, but we will discuss!

8 Likes

Twist: Mumbad draft spoilers legal for the top 4 tourney

Thread bump- any idea on when next SHL is starting? Worlds is over and now I’m bored.

There’s one happening via jinteki.net unless that’s not yr style

Taking a break between this one and next. Im thinking at a glance Jan. Avoid the holidays and all that.

Though I will do another feeler post to get the public opinion on stuff, with a much better timeframe in mind when i do.

(And I might do a little blitz league for a week during Dec. We’ll see :wink: )

I got ideas in mind. You know me

— also, the SHL league finals are looking to happen this weekend, but I’ll make a big post when we finalize time and stuff. We have been discussing via PM to organize.

5 Likes

People got time off in Dec usually, perfect time to play MOAR Netrunner :wink:

4 Likes