Stimhack League Jinteki Rd 3

Anyone who wants to play me I am playing right now, or at 9:15 am EST on weekdays.

Lost my first game to a stupid CI combo deck. Very well done though, that combo took about 10 minutes to get through.

Sorry for that '(

1 Like

So I’ve got to withdraw from the league. My schedule just got a lot busier than I expected. Shame, maybe next time.

you dont need to withdraw. just play a game if you get the time, and dont sweat it if you dont. theres no requirements, so just take it as a good place to get a higher quality game in from time to time :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never done the league before, nor do I frequent stimhack - Am I still able to join this?

3 Likes

Yes, you can join till the last minute.

Ugh. Already getting rekt. 0-4. Anyone going to be on around 12 CT?

Yeah, u won that.

1 Like

Played someone by the name of 32bitpip on Jinteki. Their name appears to be different on the boards and they left without telling me what it was. If that happens to be you, mind replying letting me know?

Cheers.

“You can switch decks at any time, as many times as you like”

@bahram I want to confirm this, because I know if I get it wrong, it would come under cheating.

So if I play with Kate and NBN for 4 games each in a StimHack League, I CAN switch to say, Noise and HB for the remainder of the league, yes?

Yes. You could play a different deck every game, if you like. The world is full of possibilities.

2 Likes

yes, switch as often as you like. :smiley:

just not mid game XD

1 Like

Until Rebirth comes out that is.

5 Likes

Does anyone know Desputias? I won a game against him but cant find him on the challenge board.

That is @Terrificy

1 Like

Yeah sorry. I was in a bit of a hurry, and noticed afterwards I forgot to mention that when we started. Figured we’d played before, so thought you might remember =).

1 Like

I picked up my first win with a Foodcoats deck yesterday.

If anyone is wondering if they should join and play some games, the answer is yes. If you like playing at your local game store or in Game Night Kit tournaments, playing in the SHL feels just like that. People are kind and love good Netrunner. Just step out on a limb and do it. What’s the worst that happens?

5 Likes

@kcm - I scorched for the kill after he gang sign’ed a snare, without waiting for his second gang sign to fire. Here is evidence that his win was not in hand, sorry for jumping the gun (punz)