Stimhack League Jinteki Rd 3

Except that the players are (mostly) elite. Oh well.

That is a win.

How do you join the Stimhack slack? Have been struggling to find SHL games on Jinteki at times and thought it might help

Invite link

1 Like

Is it too late to join?

No, you can join whenever and play any number of games with any number of different decks.

Thanks a lot! Will register now

1 Like

Hey all!
When does the next league start? And what in the world does ‘rekt’ mean?
Keep hearing it a lot.

[quote=“OneFabric, post:49, topic:7085”]
And what in the world does ‘rekt’ mean?
[/quote] “Wrecked.” As in “You got wrecked.”

1 Like

Anyone up for a match?

This current league ends on May 1st, and leagues typically begin a month after the previous one ended, so I would guess about late May or early June.

Also, if you like, you can still join this league. You can join all Stimhack Leagues at any time.

2 Likes

@fejj06 I had no idea what to do when it froze up on me so I reloaded the page because I thought that I was disconnected though it said I reconnected, and then I couldn’t find the game. Since it was still pretty close (and since the score was pretty low), do you wanna call that a draw and not count it?

@GwiLo yeah I reckon we’ll call that a draw, happy you froze to and it wasn’t just me. We’ll have to rematch sometime

That one isn’t as clear cut.

You definitely had that. Sorry bout my Internet troubles. Didn’t mean to go dark on you. Good game and we’ll played.

@SimonMoon what is the format for the top 4 playoff and when is it likely to be played? Do you have to keep IDs consistent throughout the playoff?

I usually let it up to the top 4 to decide. Either round robin same decks, or mini single-elims Bo3 with same decks.

Congratulations to our top 4 @rojazu @apo @Matuszczak and @RonZacapa. I’ll send you a message about scheduling the top 4.

I’ll start the next one up in about a month and do a better job of promoting it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@Halarith will be streaming the finals today at 3 PM Eastern! That’s 6 1/2 hours from now

3 Likes

Congrats on winning @Matuszczak!

Thanks to @Halarith @netjogging and @FoilFlaws for streaming! You did a great job!

5 Likes