Stimhack Store Champions Invitational & Last Chance Qualifier Fact Sheet

thank god.

For what itā€™s worth, I used the link that you emailed us on my iPhone, and that works, but when I tried it on my laptop it didnā€™t.

Youā€™re doing a great job. Your organizing what will probably be the second largest Netrunner spectator event of all time (behind worlds), with what will without a doubt be far superior commentary.

Its hard organizing large events.

7 Likes

Thanks for the appreciation. I knew it would be a lot of work when I decided to do it, but man, just when you think youā€™re done, something breaks or you remember something else that needs to get done :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry but the submission page is failing for me too, deck list emailed.

The SSCI Match Report - StimHack page is working for me.

1 Like

If itā€™s on a delay and we have the permission of our opponents, can we stream ourselves individually?

Yes, you may.

1 Like

@mediohxcore and I have learned something very important for the next time we run a big tournament. We need to find some better damn form software for next time! :smile:

2 Likes

Submitted decklists, got taken straight to the donations page. If you could verify you got them, thatā€™d be swell. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah, thats the page it takes you to now when it gets them.

3 Likes

How do we drop from the tournament? Iā€™ve had a last-minute obligation come up.

A bug I have noted as of late happens when The Future Perfect is accessed during a multi-access run. It can give two Psi-games and if you lose them both you get two Future Perfects stolen, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NO MORE FUTURE PERFECTS IN YOUR DECK. It happened to me today where two TFPā€™s got stolen, there was one already in the score area, and one in my hand. So watch out for that one. It could be tricky if there is a situation where you canā€™t sure that the runner just accessed two of them.

It probably wonā€™t be that big of a problem though since hardly anyone plays TFP or Mediumā€¦

We will drop you.

Hi,

Should I be directed to the ā€œAbout Usā€ page after submitting my decklists?

Just checking to make sure it went through (Jman3256)

Thanks for your hard work on this it is going to be a great tournament!

Cheers

yes, you should

Thank you. Also, thank you guys so much for putting this on. Iā€™m really sorry to miss it; Iā€™ll make sure to drop in on the stream on Sunday if I have a few free minutes.

3 Likes

This does show up, but when submitting a game (i did a test thingie) it went again back to the same screen, with blank forms. Did you see some test player matches being recorded?

Also, is there any kind of verification going on for that? I hope it wonā€™t happen, but anyone can come in and report my game, right? I donā€™t think thereā€™ll be time to do a verification on which report was the real one if multiple come in?

The verification system seems to be whats fucking with a lot of people. If you can see it and hit submit, it works.

Hi

I may be being blind, but does it state anywhere how to decide which side you get to play first? Is there an approved method for doing this?

Alsoā€¦ submitted forms and got the ā€œAboutā€ page, so assuming everything is sorted from a deck perspective! :smiley:

Cheers!

Gaz

1 Like

sings ā€œIā€™m so excited!ā€

1 Like