Stimhack Store Champions Invitational & Last Chance Qualifier Fact Sheet

it worked.

is anyone else having this problem?

Hey guys, is there an official solution for the SSCI regarding the bug with the future perfect? Runner steals TFP from top of rnd and most of the time octgn gets weird and shows rnd to the runner as if there were no more cards there. You can sort of work around it by right clicking the rnd and selecting “look at top x cards” but what should one do if later in the game one of the accessed cards is another TFP? If there is caprice installed somewhere you can use her to do the psi but if thats not the case?

I have never run into this issue, but if it comes up, you can always unsteal the first TFP and run the psi on that. Or just run again to see the rest of the cards.

Glad to hear this. Thought you were with the hysterical. #yesIsplit

1 Like

Deliberating what to play…

So sad that the estimated runtime for this event is 6pm - 3am for me. I’m still going to play, but it seriously limits the deck choices - playing 5+ rounds with The Professor is extremely mentally taxing even normally, let alone after midnight :frowning:

I would also like to apologize to everyone about the daunting length of the event. If you wanted 6 rounds cut to top 8, more of you should have instead chosen to spend a day with your families at the rodeo or something. As it stands, you’re going to have to play Netrunner for like, 10 hours, and that’s if you can’t find it in yourself to win.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’m having the same issue; pressed submit and the page just reloads with blank boxes.
Did it work anyway?
Octgn name: Siegl.

Yes, we also got yours.

Also having problem, octgn: bluebird503,

I’m assuming it got there, but there is no confirmation page or anything? Maybe in future have the e-mail also listed so you can set up some kind of e-mail confirmation like we had for sign ups. :slight_smile:

We have a confirmation page, it just seems that some people aren’t getting redirected to it.

@bluebird503 we got yours too.

If anyone has trouble, just assume you’re good; everyone has been so far. I will confirm people at the deadline and in the morning before the tournament starts by posting lists of people who are registered, those who I have decks from, and those who I don’t.

every Time i click the link i just get to the confirmation-page with “Your submission was received. Thank you!”

I get the same thing, I am unable to submit a deck through that page, Incognito or no. I will just e-mail it as the original post dictates.

This is what I am seeing. I haven’t submitted any decks to my knowledge.

Yeah, if it comes up that like, just email dargenio.dan@gmail.com with your octgn name, real name, and decklists. Sorry for the trouble folks.

Everyone who emailed me, I submitted your decklists. I tried to implement a fix for people who were seeing the thank you page without submitting. Could someone who was having that problem check to see if it’s fixed?

ok, i’ve sent my lists per Mail - and bidding for a short confirmation now please :smile:

Edit: thanks for your mail - mailed u back :wink:

I just checked and it’s still not working.

ok, thanks

does this one show up for everyone who it isnt working for?

http://stimhack.com/ssci-match-report/

That one works for me.