Stimhackers Game Together, Vote on the Game Here

if you want to play FF XIV then unless there’s a bunch of people here in malboro already i’d recommend using lamia instead. has a very good balance of people, rarely overcrowded or too empty to find games in.

1 Like

Surely you meant Faeria, didn’t you ? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Overwatch is nigh upon us, many of us are in the last beta and will be playing before release this month. You can join us on slack in #esports.

This spreadsheet contains a list of stimhackers and battle.net ids so we can all friend eachother:

Stimhack Esports

2 Likes

Had a blast playing with everyone last night, especially the in-house!

2 Likes

Open Beta from tonight through the 9th, release date 5-24-16

1 Like

Stimhack in-houses have been a blast so far! Everyone should get in on this while it is in open beta!

One thin gI think we may have to set up is external voice. Between having no voice in lobbies, to people having issues getting connected to the right voice channels, I think our in-house experience would greatly improve if we could have full control over our voice chat, so which 3rd party application do you guys prefer?

Stimhack does already have discord setup, and it is “Curse” (the app) levels of ease of use. The only thing that is left to test is if admins can move people around voice channels, but I can’t imagine this feature would be missing.

In the past (in ye olde TF2 days) my in house community used Mumble. We would all pile into IRC and mumble, and once the pug-bot dealt out the teams, we’d move / be moved to the appropriate channels.

Thinking more about it now, I think Discord is 100% the way to go. I mean it even has a web client haha.

Also, @Chill84, I demand my face be photoshopped over Pharah’s in the next poster.

1 Like

@Lopert can’t you just go back to being nova so I don’t have to see you around every corner?

@STOMHONK: We’re going to be using discord for voice chat, the link you need is on this spreadsheet

planning to have 12v12 stimhack games all weekend, we had enough people to play 12v12 games for hours yesterday night.