Stimhackers on Jinteki.net?

From now on im naming all my games “stamherk plz much stamherk”

4 Likes

I’m on there as AkAnderson. I typically play what’s considered good, or new stuff I think will be good.

I’m on under the same username. Maybe not the top tier of competition and I play jank about as often as I test tournament decks, so YMMV.

I think just an “experienced players please” game name is probably enough to warn people off, just like many have taken to saying “no D&D”. I doubt new players would want to join that and most I’ve played have been forthright about their experience level and familiarity with the rules.

I might have been fortunate, no problems so far. Had a guy that was quiet, and left without saying much, but you get those anywhere.

I’m TheRedArmy, same as on Stimhack, and Challenge Boards, and OCTGN.

A bunch of our local players are on there pretty frequently now, can’t remember all their names but Seamus, Angedelo, just_rob, tensler, frogstompv, and unitled (of course) are all worth your time.

I’m on as @kim (because anywhere I can get away with it I will), but this is more as a warning that I pretty much only play 1) jank or 2) poorly. :nail_care:

I’m happy to play with familiar faces/avatars/handles who are up for it though.

3 Likes

I’m starting to play there more (as vor_lord). To date I’ve almost entirely stuck to in person play, but it seems my local northern Colorado meta isn’t as healthy as it used to be. Once a week isn’t cutting it!

I specialize in trying desperately to make tier 2 deck ideas work.

I think the sentiment is exactly why it’s a great resource. You can go straight from NRDB theory into a game within minutes. And then you don’t have to rock up and your league or GNK without any testing whatsoever.

I’m on jinteki.net as gh0st_b1rd. I’m usually on there playing FA HB or Director Haas, NEH or some kind of Supermodernism type deck as corp. As runner I’m on a myriad of builds of Faust Crim, Prepaid Kate, Reg Ass MaxX, various AI MaxX builds and Net-Ready Yog-Parasite spam Kit. If you find me on there I’m usually blowing off steam with fast decks.

The only reason I use jinteki.net is becuase I have mac, the first world struggle is real

3 Likes

I use Jinteki when I’m on my Mac laptop. Being able to play ANR while sitting on my patio with a glass of some fine beverage or other is pretty great. I like Jinteki about as much as OCTGN, but in both cases I pretty much only arrange games directly with people through some other means (the Stimhack Slack #lfg, OCTGN chat, etc).

1 Like

On there often, usually late at night or on the weekends. I use Hannibal there, too. I’ve been forcing myself to play Criminal and Weyland lately to increase the liklihood that I can still get on a team at the worlds King of Servers event.

I am there as HongkongKoma - because Mac users deserve to play online, too. :smiley:

1 Like