Store Championship Winners Battle Royale

2014 Regional winner, 2014 World Champion, and Hater of Australia, @mediohxcore

7 Likes

Thatā€™s totally his intro on ā€œThe Winning Agendaā€ podcast ;).

4 Likes

Donā€™t be coy, play The Professor. I sure as hell intend to.

1 Like

You got the joke.

6 Likes

This tournament is going to be called the STAM HERK NAT RANNER CAMP SHAP, right?

6 Likes

Glad to say I won the store championship yesterday in Brussels, 21 players.

The curse has been lifted Calimsha :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Man, iā€™ve been thinking on what I did wrong and in fact I didnā€™t play my 4 click against you. My first click was a draw but then I remember that I should have drawn with my astrolabe instead since you created a new server.
The best play would have been : Run your remote, scavenge for the right breaker (either Lady or CyCy depending on the ICE youā€™ll rez) and after that, use the same old stimhack on your remote.

What a pity to lose such a close game on a missplay like that =(

Well, it was 6-2 so i could have still won if you got in the remote, we donā€™t know that but you did play 4 clicks. After astrolabe draw, you did click 1: draw (you drew 2 times), click 2: scavenge, click 3 and 4: SoT into stimhack on the remote.

Still a nice game though!

6/5. I stole an Atlas and a prioreq ;). Would have won on this play.

But I mean the second draw was unnecessary since I drew the scavenge on the first.

I donā€™t remember the prioreq being stolen but ok. You are right about your play though. If you run click 1, you would have gotten in.

i did my damnest at the SC i went to this weekend

9-0-1 in swiss, but 1-2 in the cut.

i will get into this. i will i will.

2 Likes

What happens when someone wins multiple SCs?

It would be quite good to offer the invite here to the 2nd place slot, in the same way as the regional bye is. That way every Store Championship is represented by itā€™s ā€œChampionā€, and multiple SC winners donā€™t feel like they are taking away someone elseā€™s spot for this.

1 Like

Seeing as Iā€™ve just won a SC, when do we start? :smile:

2nd in my hometown (Vienna) so I had to go to Salzburg to win :slight_smile:

Iā€™m going to make an official announcement in the next couple of days. The bye will be good for qualification.

Even if it was a small championship? I won one the other day with less than 6 people.

Yeah, if it was an official FFG store championship, it counts. Exactly everyone who got a regionals bye is qualified and no one else.

1 Like

Sounds good! I look forward to the competition.

Only SC I won so far was a four person tournament. No shame.

9 Likes

Whenā€™s the last store championship? Covenant is on march 7th, any after that?