Stronger Together - The support group for Bioroid enthusiasts

So I am really excited to start building with Stronger Together again, I feel like there is enough economy to make it work.

lets get this party started and discuss how we might make ST work. I think the foodcoats shell is a good place to start

Stronger Bioroid

Haas-Bioroid: Stronger Together (What Lies Ahead)

Agenda (9)
3x Accelerated Beta Test (Core Set)
2x Global Food Initiative (Data and Destiny) [color=#708090]••[/color]
3x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
1x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)

Asset (9)
3x Adonis Campaign (Core Set)
3x Eve Campaign (Humanity’s Shadow)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) [color=#FF8C00]•••[/color]

Upgrade (8)
3x Ash 2X3ZB9CY (What Lies Ahead)
3x Breaker Bay Grid (Breaker Bay)
2x Caprice Nisei (Double Time) [color=#DC143C]••••• •••[/color]

Operation (5)
2x Archived Memories (Core Set)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)

Barrier (6)
3x Eli 1.0 (Future Proof)
1x Heimdall 2.0 (Creation and Control)
2x Markus 1.0 (The Source)

Code Gate (6)
1x Tollbooth (Core Set) [color=#FF8C00]••[/color]
2x Turing (Breaker Bay)
3x Viktor 1.0 (Core Set)

Sentry (6)
2x Architect (Up and Over)
3x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set)
1x Ichi 2.0 (Creation and Control)
15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

2 Likes

So this deck is fine and probably pretty good. Its problem with it isn’t better out of ST than out of ETF.

The question you should be asking yourself is how do I create a ST together deck that isn’t better out of ETF. I don’t really have an answer to this question other than I don’t think one exists. You’re welcome to try though. But approaching from making good ETF deck and putting it in ST isn’t the way to go.

7 Likes

I agree but the issue is there’s not even a thought process behind it yet. So I am using it as a starting point. here is something we know works in ETF how do we take the core skeleton and make it ST friendly, Which I started with by changing the ice

Honestly, if the economy is strong enough without the 1 cr/turn drizzle, there can be a case for the deck being better out of ST, because there is certainly an upper bound on your own economy, at which point forcing the runner to do some of the econ work makes sense.

Not so much ‘taxing lady’ but things like making mimic less viable. Unfortunately those who lean on mimic also typically have D4v1d, which is only helped by the +1 str…if you can recur it. To that end, I think that leaning towards more sentries is the best use of the ID…but since sentries are cost-ineffective, you end up working against the loss of the credit drizzle from ETF.

That said, I believe Assassin was a real boon for ST. Super relevant subs, okay cost, and str beyond normal mimics range. I can easily see playing 3 ichi, 2 ichi 2, and 2 assassin. This puts mimic through the wash, along with his buddy d4v1d. When you have to lean on d4v1d to break every sentry, the counters burn fast. And for not-lady a 5 str eli is a fucking nightmare (faust, corroder, inti, etc).

4 Likes

Thats a good point. Do you have any sense of what econ engine would be best for this I constanly waffle between events with melange and the assets

I’ve done the melange route, and it is far too click intensive, HB as a faction has to be streamlined, and the meta demands constantly adding threats to the board. Whole turns spend on econ can be rough. For a long time I had 2x-3x celebrity gift in my ST builds, but I had to run all 3x5’s with domestic sleepers, else I risk having a pile of agendas to show the runner. This also costs you your Caprice’s.

In honesty, putting in clearances, and running standard breaker bay sexbot econ should be enough. Since clearances draw you cards, you can cut 1 ice (making beta test worse), and possibly 1 eve (if you’re on 3 to begin with). The new HB operation that installs and gives money would be a real benefit here.

Also, I’ve seen Vik 2.0 with sub boost be a fucking nightmare. It also adds to Eli and architect quite nicely if you’re already playing that tax game.

I think losing Turing for bioroids could be awful depending on your meta–another point in favor of ETF.

you can definitely still have 2x turing in a ST deck

Of course, but the more non-bioroid ice you put in, the less reason you have to run ST over ETF.

1 Like

@x3r0h0ur this is what came to mind

Adam and Eve - The Bioroid Revolution

Agenda (9)
2x NAPD Contract (Double Time)
2x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)

Asset (6)
3x Eve Campaign (Humanity’s Shadow)

Upgrade (8)
3x Ash 2X3ZB9CY (What Lies Ahead)
3x Breaker Bay Grid (Breaker Bay)
2x Caprice Nisei (Double Time) [color=#DC143C]••••• •••[/color]

Operation (8)
3x Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Sub Boost (Order and Chaos)

Barrier (5)
1x Heimdall 1.0 (Core Set)
1x Markus 1.0 (The Source)

Code Gate (7)
2x Turing (Breaker Bay)
3x Viktor 1.0 (Core Set)
2x Viktor 2.0 (Creation and Control)

Sentry (6)
1x Cortex Lock (The Valley) [color=#DC143C]••[/color]
3x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set)
2x Ichi 2.0 (Creation and Control)
49 cards (min 45)

@ItJustGotRielle

1 Like

Cortex lock, while interesting face-check punish, seems like strictly worse than the 3rd food and something like wraparound or swordsman…or other 1 inf. Also with nothing but Eves you’ll be tying up your scoring server for way too long to be relevant vs Kate, I’d think adonis is the keep so you can play up-tempo and push the runner more quickly. Otherwise its probably pretty good.

honestly I feel like the money is the biggest problem with this deck type

Yea making the money work, while still having slots to keep the ID relevant is tough. The brain-damage route was fun to explore, as people would run late due to brain-taping, and hit ryon knights, EoW and die to EMP. I want to believe the brain damage route is the key, but then cybernetics becomes a better choice :frowning:

@x3r0h0ur I would love to see that list. I love EoW but I can never hit them I have the worst pokerface

Its just a for fun update of my old old old brain damage deck http://netrunnerdb.com/en/deck/view/449155 swap booth for EoW and change AI and 1 other thing to ryon knight and you have basically what it was. The key is to not go nuts on the brain damage parts. Push the runner and they’ll end up taking the brain damage themselves. Also the deck is super poor, would have to fix that.

1 Like

you have to enable viewing @x3r0h0ur

here is what I came up with

Shattering the First Directive

Agenda (10)
2x Gila Hands Arcology (Creation and Control)
3x Project Vitruvius (Cyber Exodus)

Asset (9)
3x Brain-Taping Warehouse (The Valley)
3x Edge of World (Cyber Exodus) [color=#DC143C]••••• •[/color]

Upgrade (3)
3x Ryon Knight (Chrome City)

Operation (10)
2x Archived Memories (Core Set)
3x Green Level Clearance (A Study in Static)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Neural EMP (Core Set) [color=#DC143C]••••[/color]

Barrier (5)
2x Heimdall 2.0 (Creation and Control)

Code Gate (7)
2x Turing (Breaker Bay)
3x Viktor 1.0 (Core Set)
2x Viktor 2.0 (Creation and Control)

Sentry (5)
3x Ichi 1.0 (Core Set)
1x Ichi 2.0 (Creation and Control)
1x Janus 1.0 (What Lies Ahead)
49 cards (min 45)

Weird, I logged out and was able to get to it, private should be viewable, try the new link?

There are some notable differences now. For example, Victor 1.0 is not an inclusion in ETF but is a great ICE (Eli level efficiency) for ST. Ichi 1.0 at 5 strength will tax D4V1D counters and I actually really like GFI in ST more than ETF because the taxing potential for ST is much greater. ST’s problem has always been early game economy and leaky early game ICE. I’m not sure if this list solves those issues.

1 Like

This is the hybrid deck I’ve been working on:

Agenda (9)

Asset (11)

Upgrade (7)

Operation (5)

Barrier (6)

Code Gate (7)

Sentry (4)

49 cards (min 45)

And I have this to say about it. Its better out of ETF, except that once you get past the early game (harder to do without credits) the tax is stronger and more effective. Which leads me to believe maybe the deck just wants better early game ice to make way for the late game. I will play more with this, I’m thinking perhaps pop-up window and some other things that you often see in porous decks to make it it a bit stronger so that you get to the stacked server phase earlier.

1 Like

Looks like a good start. I feel like you are better off cutting one of Heinlein and ash for more money