Take your cards...Throw em on the ground - Skorpios RFG

Meru Mati is a card. It’s good. Wall of Static is also a card. It’s boring, but it’s still pretty useful. And Battlement, as already mentioned.

Battlement might work, I think the econ should support it. I tried meru mati and I think I like Battlement or Wall of Static better.

IP block seems too porous. If they have an ai, they can likely break the etr. If they don’t have an ai, they can likely pay through the trace and ignore the etr.

I like Kakugo :smiling_imp:

In general, how do people feel about virus hate against turtle? Macrophage obviously matters a lot less now that Parasite’s gone, but at least it would be really expensive to Invers

I wouldn’t build around Invers, I think it will be quite rare in the wild given its restricted status

1 Like

I think the best turtle hate is ai hate, not virus hate, though Cyberdex Virus Suite has occasionally come in handy.

1 Like

Oh hey, new FAQ’s out. Standoff’s been errata’d so that you can only trash one of your own installed cards.

4 Likes

Although it makes it less of an amazing card for Skorpios, I actually really liked the design of the card in its errataed form.

2 Likes

That makes a lot of sense as that’s how everyone assumed the card worked, but my skorp deck is sad.

1 Like

Well, you still get to trigger Hunter Seeker when it is stolen, which was its major use in games I played against it.

3 Likes

I’m trying something that don’t really work, but it’s funny because very unexpected:

Crocodile Dundee

Skorpios Defense Systems: Persuasive Power
44 cards
Influence: 15/15 ●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​●​
Agenda points: 18
Tournament legal

Agenda (9)
1 Hades Fragment
2 Hostile Takeover
2 Oaktown Renovation
3 Project Atlas
1 Utopia Fragment

Asset (3)
1 Snare! ●​●​
2 Space Camp

ICE (15)
2 Archer
3 Changeling
2 Cobra
1 Guard
3 Lycan
2 Rototurret ●​●​
2 Wendigo

Operation (15)
2 Beanstalk Royalties
1 Consulting Visit
3 Hedge Fund
3 Hunter Seeker
3 IPO
1 MCA Informant ●​●​
1 Preemptive Action
1 Trick of Light ●​●​●​

Upgrade (2)
2 Marcus Batty ●​●​●​●​●​●​

I don’t really know how to improve that. One of the many problems there is Wendigo being a positional in a 15 ices rushy glacier, that can’t really rush because of its 4-5-6 cost ice. The deck lack econ too.
I think the game needs more Morph ice before continuing in this way (???)…

Changeling would be nice in the Barrier-only skorpios I think.

What do you think ?