We've been playing with unique identities! Unique cards are still unique to the table.
- No, tags are specific to the runner. The runners only share a credit pool and their resources.
- No, unique is unique
- Yes, you have a shared credit pool, so he could sure gamble into the pool, and then you can install them as per normal workshop windows from the pool.
- Any card that targets a runner must be declared when installed, so DRT would have be declared when installed. A second DRT could target the second runner. Same with cards that target 'the corp'.
- No, assets aren't shared. So Hostile Infrastructure would happen against the runner making the run on that corp.
- No, like I say, if the card targets the runner in any way, the runner must be declared as the card is played.
We've found tagging flatline ideas to be hectic lol. Corp 1 tags, Corp 2 scorches. Runners have to get their safety nets up and running really fast! I'm not ruling it out, but if Corp 1 sea sources, and Corp 2 has 2 scorched, it's a first turn runner dead. Hasn't happened but we're only about 10 games in so far.
We've also managed to lock down a server behind 6 ice to score in. You need a pretty big table lol.
I think it's helpful to think that if anything isn't a piece of ice for corps, or a resource for runners, it's specific to the player who installed it. That helped us cos whenever we had a question about x card we followed specific steps.
Does it target 'the runner' or 'the corp'? Ok I must choose who...
Is it a piece of ice or a resource? No, then it isn't shared.
Closed accounts, well that trashes the whole credit pool.