I’m in favor of coming up with a 4 player variant … I think that could be a lot of fun. I posted this previously, but would love to hear thoughts and discussion in a thread.
At the moment, my friends and I play simple variant:
Corps vs Runners
- Corps have a shared credit pool and can install ice on each others servers.
- Runners have a shared credit pool and share their resources.
- Anything that would specifically target either corp or runner must be delegated to one of the members of that team at the point of playing or installing the card. Anything that targets the ‘credit pool’ targets the shared pool.
- The turn order is Corp 1, Runner 1, Corp 2, Runner 2. In the first round, Corp 2 cannot be the target of a run.
- If at any point a runner is flatlined, they are removed from the turn order, or if a corp is decked, they are removed from the turn order.
- First team to 10 points wins. Both runners flatlined is a corp win. Both corps decked is a runner win.
- All unique cards are unique to every player i.e. There can only ever be one Jackson Howard in play.