The Stealth Answer (continuation of "The Killer Problem)

The issue i’ve found with non-andy stealth (tried leela and silhouette) is not being able to assemble the rig fast enough. Leela’s ability is good against FA, but if they just install advance astro she doesn’t do much

4 Likes

So I just got back from ChiLo Grudge Match. You guys can check out my winning lists on the winning deck list page. I played the Cloak version after some very serious testing the week leading up to the event.

A fair assessment of Datasucker VS Cloak would be something like 48%/52%. I had great success with the datasucker version so I know that it is viable. The deciding factor is that Refractor is an amazing breaker and fills in the weakness of the datasucker build which was the codegate breaker.

@DJhedgehog I’m curious what matchups you played.

Stealth Andy is effectively a strong deck in a metagame without Astrobiotic, like the one at your tournament. I’ve played against a ton of them on OCTGN and the only one who stand out was the one with medium SamRS played against me in the league. Almost every other variations got crushed by NEH/Fastrobiotic. It’s at least 3 if not 4 turns too slow to beat NEH consistently.

1 Like

Tournament PE, Blue Sun, RP, HB:ETF (Glacier), Blue Sun, ETF (FA).

I will say that if you’re running Leela and the opponent install advances an Astro, that in and if itself is probably a good thing, as you have a chance to steal it in the remote, especially if it’s only one ICE deep. Inside Job, steal the Astro, bounce ICE on HQ or R&D, follow with a multiaccess play is pretty darn good.

1 Like

I’ve had a lot of success vs neh with indexing or medium builds. The issue with medium is you have to run zu and only 1 datasucker, issue with indexing is finding more card slots for SoT. They’re both really strong though.