Titan Transnational

Good Kate players don’t need Plas.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I said “get’s rich/plascreted”. Also 1xPlas is not such a scrubby inclusion for Kate now with Blue Sun kill decks out there.

I went 3-0 with your list yesterday, all games against MaxX players. I got hit with HQ (wanton) and remote (singularity) tricks, but never actually saw Keyhole brought online, so not sure those wins count as “earned” ones.

Utopia Shard is the real deal against sea source double scorch :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah it is nice. However if you find it later in the game you will probably need to pay the full price for it against Blue Sun and in this case Plas seems more reasonable (also saving 1 inf pip).

Sneakdoor/Inside Job :wink: (but I guess you’re talking about Shaper)

I was using Calmisha deck on OCTGN last night. It’s a fun deck, but I found that if I won it was because I started off with a hedge fund or two and a Hostile in hand. If that wasn’t the case then most likely I really never stood a chance.

I’m probably playing the deck wrong, but I just could never get econ going if I didn’t start with it first hand.

It was a really interesting deck, I’m still working out when to play certain cards, where to put certain ice, and especially how to play Yale. All in all it was a lot of fun to play win or lose, because nobody really understood what I was doing - including myself hahahha.

Not against mushin ghost branch double scorch though :smiley:

2 Likes

At the Chicago SC last weekend a Blue Sun player Mushin’d first turn and installed ICE over HQ. Playing as Andy I drop Corroder and Siphon. He rezzes Ice Wall and I take all his credits. Install Desperado, run remote. Fucking Ghost Branch. I didn’t even know there was a trap in the game that fired at 0c. I was sitting at 5 tags. I was going to remove all the tags a few turns later but turns out he started the game with double SE as well. I hope that card doesn’t start becoming popular with Mushin. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Mark Yale is Unique.

3 Likes

(43+2)+(43+2) = 28
First Firmware, first Yale (who then saccs himself for 2) = 14
Second Firmware, second Yale (who then saccs himself for 2) = 14

28 credits.

Note: Technically, Yale costs 1 to rez :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not with Executive Boot Camp! :wink:

It’s 20 creds worth of 10 clicks. Presented like that, it doesn’t seems as good, eh ?

Melange gives 20c for 9 clicks (1 to rez), or 10 if you count the click to install. Melange isn’t spectacular anymore, but getting 2 AP on top of the 20c for one additional click (or zero!) isn’t bad.

4 Likes

Well, there’s also the complete lack of Bad Publicity (which, admittedly, Supermodernism doesn’t care about), two agenda points, and Archer fodder to consider.

Which amazingly does not prevent you from using two different copies over the course of the game in two different instances where they are never installed at the same time. :wink:

As I clarified above…

5 Likes

Titan Supermodernism

Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)

Agenda (12)

Asset (7)

Operation (13)

Barrier (5)

Code Gate (5)

Sentry (5)

Other (2)

17 influence spent (max 17)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.**

That’s the list i’ve been playing lately. Make some space for the Biotic (which have been a game winner for me), put 2 beanstalk to stabilize the early econ and yeah replaced the two Anon Tip by 2 Jackson. That’s not something I like in this kind of deck but with noise being rampant and the fact that he can serve as an run-bait, I think it’s probably better here than in a GRNDL/BABW Supermodernism.

2 Likes

Are you past Wraparound and never looking back? It is a bummer when they drop Corroder the first few turns, but WoS only taxes 1 more than Wraparound anyway. Wraparound biggest weakness IMO is instant Parasite once Fracter on board.

For me, Wrap was only in my version of this as eater-hate. It’s not worth the inf in general.

That was pretty much the point. I used a Wraparound at first as an Eater hoser. But then, I remembered that I gave like 5 bad pub per games, which means the amount of creds the runner need to run isn’t an important factor.

3 Likes

Like the list!

How’s the Wormhole been for you? Do you lose tempo by advancing it or just pay for it full price?

Have you considered Hive instead of the WoS? Granted, you can’t recoup its costs like in BS after you scored some agendas, but it’s terrific in pushing an early Atlas through.

And in a world where I’ve Had Worse is rampant, is a Midseasons not better than a SEA Source? If you can stick the tags, triple Scorch becomes a larger probability.

My alternatives are all more costly though, so probably econ might become an issue…

I would recommend those that haven’t to try SanSan City Grid in Titan.
The fact that a active SanSan allows you to chain Atlas makes it really powerful in the deck.

My list (still very much work in progress):

Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)

Agenda (11)
2x Firmware Updates (Order and Chaos)
2x High-Risk Investment (Order and Chaos)
3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)
1x Utopia Fragment (The Source)

Asset (7)
3x Executive Boot Camp (All That Remains)
2x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves) ••
2x Mark Yale (Order and Chaos)

Upgrade (3)
3x SanSan City Grid (Core Set) ••••• ••••

Operation (12)
3x Beanstalk Royalties (Core Set)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
2x Housekeeping (Order and Chaos)
2x Shipment from Kaguya (Core Set)
2x Trick of Light (Trace Amount) ••••• •

Barrier (6)
3x Hive (Double Time)