From my testing so far, it definitely seems the Supermodernism path is the way to go rather than fast advance. Currently I’m playing with the agendas - is the Mark Yale/Firmware Updates combo better than running Hostile Takeover in this shell?
incidentally, how is nobody calling this Transmodernism yet?
Titan Transnational: Investing In Your Future (Order and Chaos)
- 3x Geothermal Fracking (Opening Moves)
- 2x High-Risk Investment (Order and Chaos)
- 3x Hostile Takeover (Core Set)
- 3x Project Atlas (What Lies Ahead)
- 1x Biotic Labor (Core Set) ••••
- 3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
- 3x Restructure (Second Thoughts)
- 3x Scorched Earth (Core Set)
- 2x SEA Source (Core Set) ••••
Code Gate (4)
- 2x Chimera (Cyber Exodus)
17 influence spent (max 17)
21 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Order and Chaos
Deck built on NetrunnerDB.