Untested/Non-competitive Decklist MegaThread

Means which Runner are you using?

Sorry, it’s Kate

Also possible edits are: cutting one or two special orders / legworks to add a Clot to the deck (though you might then need to install an extra leprechaun or add astrolabe to the deck) and to add a Utopia Shard or two. Maybe even a Lemuria Codecracker if it’s useful in your meta

Cool. You’ve got a classic big rig Shaper there. Thing about it is, at high levels of play, you’re going to find Magnum Opus is too slow to keep up. If you SMC it as you say, it costs 6, which means you have to click it 7 times just to get back to where you’d be had you just clicked 8 times for a credit. That’s not even including the cost of the Leprechaun it needs to be hosted on.

The other thing is, even if you manage to get your breaker suite down with Opus out, you’ll still easily be taxed out of servers. It’s not hard to make you pay 6+ to run any important server. That’s about a whole turn of Opus clicks to check a face down Adonis or the top card of R&D.

Solutions? There are many. Parasite is one of the best econ cards in the game. It’s a worthy splash. Also a few Datasuckers comPliment them well. Special Order isn’t necessary in Shaper, who have the best tutors in the game in faction, so there’s your influence space.

If you really love Opus,there’s a proven and popular Chaos Theory deck that runs 3 Stimhack, 3 SMC, 3 Personal Workshop, and 3 Opus. It plays a lot like your deck wants to: super fast set up, pumpable breakers, and heavy R&D and HQ multi access. I’ll try to find the list and post it later.

Here’s the link to @Selverin 's CT list. I suggest you take it for a spin. It’s tried and true and makes great use of the type of cards you like. I knicknamed it “Drug Child,” so don’t be afraid to use those Stimhacks to pay for your rig. Hope you enjoy it!

Anybody thinking about setting a new jank world record with Theophilius Bagbiter? There are Game Day shenanigans to be had! Draw all of the cards!

Shaper version:

BestBiter Shaper (45 cards)

Kate “Mac” McCaffrey: Digital Tinker

Event (23)
3 Diesel 3 Dirty Laundry 3 Game Day 1 Hostage •• 1 Legwork •• 1 Levy AR Lab Access 3 Quality Time 2 Stimhack •• 3 Sure Gamble 3 The Maker's Eye
Hardware (5)
1 E3 Feedback Implants •• 1 Ekomind ••• 3 Prepaid VoicePAD
Resource (11)
3 Armitage Codebusting 3 Daily Casts 2 Kati Jones 2 Same Old Thing 1 Theophilius Bagbiter ••••
Icebreaker (6)
1 Cerberus "Lady" H1 1 Deus X 3 Overmind 1 Sage

Built with http://netrunner.meteor.com/

3 Likes

Well damn that’s a deck.

Bestbiter!

Go home. You’re drunk.

1 Like

No Trade In or Tyson Observatory to serve as your second Ekomind?

Thanks for the link kenobob

1 Like

It’s a little early since Chronos doesn’t come out till the last pack, but the ID is up on OCTGN.

Decisions I made so far are Grail over Power Shutdowns and going all-in on 3 Data Mines instead of just 2 and something else like Crick or Cortex Lock, and splashing a Singleton Rototurret.

Agenda composition is wonky. Just turned out that way. Could just run NAPDs.

Feedback invited. I hope people will let me play it casually on OCTGN this weekend.

Jinteki Chronos Project b

Chronos Protocol: Selective Mind-mapping (The Universe of Tomorrow)

Agenda (9)
3x Fetal AI (Trace Amount)
1x House of Knives (Honor and Profit)
1x Nisei MK II (Core Set)
1x Philotic Entanglement (Honor and Profit)
3x The Future Perfect (Honor and Profit)

Asset (9)
2x Blacklist (Breaker Bay)
3x Jackson Howard (Opening Moves)
2x Shock! (True Colors)
2x Sundew (Mala Tempora)

Upgrade (4)
2x Caprice Nisei (Double Time)
2x Hokusai Grid (Humanity’s Shadow)

Operation (11)
3x Celebrity Gift (Opening Moves)
3x Hedge Fund (Core Set)
1x Interns (Mala Tempora)
2x Neural EMP (Core Set)
2x Subliminal Messaging (Fear and Loathing)

Barrier (4)
3x Galahad i[/i] [color=#708090]•••[/color]
1x Himitsu-Bako (Opening Moves)

Code Gate (5)
1x Crick (Breaker Bay)
1x Lotus Field i[/i]
3x Merlin (All That Remains)

Sentry (4)
3x Lancelot (First Contact)
1x Rototurret (Core Set)

Other (3)
3x Data Mine (Core Set)
15 influence spent (max 15)
20 agenda points (between 20 and 21)
49 cards (min 45)
Cards up to The Universe of Tomorrow

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Why not cut Nisei Mk II for 2 more House of Knives since they work so well with your identity?

Agenda density mainly. Could cut the interns for 3 HOK, but I figured the Data Mines would do most of the in-run net damage.

3 HOK could let me play shell games with Hok Grid, Shock, and Jackson though. Worth testing. Having HOK scored is super powerful in this ID.

Got some ideas for an Uncorrodable deck with breaker bay:

Meru Mati - another cheap barrier

Crick? - Install Will-o mid run

Breaker Bay Grid - Res will-o for free

Blacklist - If you’re trashing corroders like with Grim and Troubleshooter then this can keep them in the heap.

SanSan City Grid - Force the runner to run this server. Weyland unfortunately doesn’t have a lot of agendas that benefit from it, but you have mind games like “is that a sansan and a will-o or a sansan and an unadvanced 4/2”

“Unmimicable”

Haas-Bioroid: Engineering the Future

3x Accelerated Beta Test
3x Efficiency Committee
1x Project Ares
3x Project Vitruvius

3x Jackson Howard •••
1x SanSan City Grid •••
3x Will-o’-the-Wisp

3x Blue Level Clearance
3x Green Level Clearance
3x Hedge Fund
3x Interns
3x Medical Research Fundraiser •••
1x Subliminal Messaging

3x Fenris
3x Grim
3x Guard
3x Rototurret
3x Tsurugi ••••• •
1x Mother Goddess

“Turing FA”

Haas-Bioroid: Engineeering the Future

3x Accelerated Beta Test
3x Efficiency Committee
1x NAPD Contract
3x Project Vitruvius

3x Adonis Campaign
3x Encryption Protocol
3x Eve Campaign
3x Haas Arcology AI
3x Jackson Howard •••
2x SanSan City Grid ••••• •

3x Biotic Labor
3x Hedge Fund
3x Shipment from SanSan •••

3x Eli 1.0
3x Pop-up Window •••
3x Turing
3x Architect
1x Mother Goddess

“Unscorable”

Rielle “Kit” Peddler: Transhuman

3x Stimhack •••
3x Diesel
3x Modded
3x Sure Gamble
1x Test Run
2x Escher
3x Dirty Laundry
3x Net Celebrity

1x Doppelgänger ••
3x R&D Interface
3x Clone Chip

3x Daily Casts
2x Tyson Observatory

1x Eater •••
2x Study Guide

1x Djinn ••
3x Chakana
3x Self-modifying Code
2x Paintbrush

That Turing deck should surely be called Uneatable (or similar) to fit with the theme? You’ve missed out on a golden opportunity!

But Turing is in that deck to protect all the awesome assets/upgrades in remotes, so it doesn’t really care about Eater. I guess I could call it Unatmanable?

Inedible would be correct

3 Likes

@TheRedDragon Tried it at the Copenhagen regional. My corp deck bombed, so I played at low ranked tables all day. Runner went 3-2 - worked all right, but not top competition. Feels like a real Timmy deck, when it sometimes goes Legwork, Maker’s Eye, QC, Notoriety in a single turn. Boom.

Breaker Bay Grid is awesome with Will-o, I totally agree.

Twins + Program destruction is like the only way to trash programs out of Weyland anymore.

1 Like

Is it ok to link to my nrdb deck here instead of copying the list?

Quetzal + Tyson Observatory: Look & Touch ¡ NetrunnerDB

Drunk netrunner is best netrunner.