Untested/Non-competitive Decklist MegaThread

Windfall Whizzard (there has to be a twist)

Uses cards up to data & destiny. The core of the deck is Duggar’s, Trope, Windfall and Monolith. Draw your whole deck, shuffle your Monoliths back in using a trope with exactly three counters, play Windfall three times for 54 credits, use another trope to get back your icebreakers, mediums etc. then just run. If you need more money you can use Angel Arena after a trope to put another monolith back on the bottom of the deck. You can also land a massive Vamp.

I chose Whizzard even though MaxX can draw through the deck faster because she makes the last section difficult once your deck is empty. Whizzard can trash the common problems for this deck (Blacklist, Genetics Pavilion) with the aid of Faust during the early game if necessary.

Whizzard

3 Deja Vu
3 Dirty Laundry
3 Sure Gamble
3 Windfall
1 Vamp

1 Clone Chip
1 Grimoire
3 Monolith

3 Angel Arena
3 Duggar’s
3 Public Sympathy
3 Same Old Thing

3 Clot
1 Corroder
3 Faust
1 Femme Fatale
1 Gordian Blade
3 Medium
3 Trope

1 Like

Gagarin Don’t Advance (up to The Universe of Tomorrow)

Install a card in your scoring server and a bunch of naked assets. If one of the naked assets is Early Premiere and the runner doesn’t run it, you can score a 4/2 from the server. Or if one of them is Space Camp and the runner runs it, you can score a 4/2 from the server.

Your Public Support can get you a free point, saving you from having to score 4 agendas, unless the runner trashes it, which can cost a lot between Encryption Protocol, Gagarin’s ability and Paywall Implementation.

The ice is chosen for its taxing power. But you don’t have Ash or Caprice so if the runner ever gets a few credits together you will just lose. Such is non Blue Sun Weyland.

3 Jackson Howard
3 Encryption Protocol
3 Space Camp
3 Early Premiere
3 Public Support
2 Melange Mining Corp.

3 Hedge Fund
3 Paywall Implementation

3 NAPD Contract
3 Project Atlas
3 Glenn Station
1 Corporate War

3 Changeling
2 Meru Mati
3 Spiderweb

2 Enigma

2 Caduceus
2 Nebula
1 Tour Guide

1 Excalibur

Are you trying to collapse the universe when you windfall an angel arena?

Also, don’t play angel arena. Though it is cute how it works with windfall.

Works by drawing your whole deck and only having monolith left?

Sorry did I not put “works” in quotes? Cuz I meant to.

Well, if your hand size was N-1 where N is your decksize… it pseudo works… :confused:

In the way that if you pull this off enough, you can play force of nature just cuz.

It doesn’t really matter what goes in the deck, since it is all going to get drawn and trashed and only the necessary cards will be recurred.

But imagine - trope #1 recurs 3x monolith once the deck is empty, you windfall the three of them to get the money. Trope #2 gets you back most of the cards you need - icebreakers etc - which you draw and play.

Trope #3 gets you the rest of the cards you need, plus some windfalls and monoliths. You use angel arena to put the monoliths on the bottom, draw the other cards you need, and windfall again. You can get a lot of additional credits this way. (Only problem I didn’t realise is you probably won’t have an arena in hand at that point).

Arena has nothing to do with your handsize, just how many credits you spend. You have to pay N-1 credits where N is your deck size, which will be much less than 18.

MaxX Apocalypse (Data & Destiny)

Eater-Keyhole deck with Singularity to get agendas from remotes. If there’s too much Ice on central servers or if there’s a remote and you don’t have a key to get in, blow up the whole world with Apocalypse and then chop up and recycle your old cards. Overkill? Never heard of it.

MaxX

1 Levy AR Lab Access
2 Apocalypse
3 Deja Vu
3 Singularity
3 Amped Up
3 Day Job
3 Dirty Laundry
1 Net Celebrity
3 Sure Gamble
3 Wanton Destruction

2 Vigil
1 Chop Bot 3000
2 Clone Chip

3 Same Old Thing
3 Liberated Account
1 Hades Shard

3 Eater
3 Keyhole
2 Parasite
2 Clot

I’d find room for Retrieval Run.

Archives would probably be protected. Or do you mean for after I apocalypse?

Decided I don’t like Turtlebacks any more, updated the Gagarin deck. I can Rez assets at the same time I Rez tour guide (ice) right?

yeah but… is all that trouble worth it?

I don’t know, I haven’t tested it yet

“Casting Kill” - Argus up to Old Hollywood

You can make a tag carry over to the runner’s turn if you have a scored False Lead and they either steal a casting called agenda or hit a twice advanced Ghost Branch that looks like an agenda. Otherwise, you either have to get a power counter on Data Raven or rely on the runner not being vigilant about clearing tags. This might occur because they’re trying to draw back up after taking a DRT or Argus identity damage?

But if they do steal a casted 5/3 and then spend all their credits clearing tags you can kill them with Punitive instead, so it gives them a bit of a dilemma. Contract Killer is useful for taking out Film Critic to make sure your Punitives work, but it can also disguise itself as a Ghost Branch and then pull off a Ronin-style kill. There are at least four ways to flatline the runner with this deck, but you can always go for the points if the runner is too cautious.

Argus

2x False Lead
3x Government Contracts
3x High-Risk Investment

3x Contract Killer
3x Dedicated Response Team
3x Ghost Branch •••
3x PAD Campaign
2x Private Contracts

3x Hedge Fund
3x Punitive Counterstrike
3x Casting Call ••••• •
3x Restructure
3x Scorched Earth

3x Hive

3x Enigma

3x Data Raven ••••• •
3x Shadow

Surfer kit (with the universe of tomorrow)

Paintbrush can make ice barriers as well as code gates, then you can surf them right into a server ignoring all other ice. Tyson finds blackguard which can force the corp to Rez the ice so you can paint, encounter and surf it. Faust can get you into 2-ice servers before your combo is set up.

Kit
3 modded
3 sure gamble
3 infiltration
3 diesel
3 net celebrity
3 dirty laundry
1 blackguard
3 clone chip
3 tyson
3 armitage
3 rdi
3 daily casts
1 utopia shard
3 SMC
2 paintbrush
2 study guide
1 surfer
1 snitch
1 Faust

Fan Site Iain (with old Hollywood)

Standard Iain with proco and “Nordrunner” drip economy and the potential to get 27 credits in 7 clicks with fan site / data dealer. It has a film critic which can be tutored with hostage - this allows Iain’s ability to stay on as well as the usual benefits. I would like more film critics, a helpful AI and an RDI if only he had more influence.

Iain
3 Fan Site
3 Hostage
1 Film Critic
1 Data Dealer
1 Kati Jones
1 Professional Contacts
1 Fall Guy
3 Access to Globalsec
3 Underworld Contacts
3 Data Folding
3 Sure Gamble
3 Career Fair
3 Daily Casts
3 Earthrise Hotel
3 Logos
3 HQ Interface
3 Special Order
1 Garrotte
1 Zu.13 Key Master
1 Corroder
1 Crypsis

Designed a couple of Corp decks today but had trouble fitting in enough ice. Does making the ice huge count as a substitute for having a lot of it?

Blue Sun with Govt Takeover, Mushin, Cerebral Overwriter, Back Channels

Spark Agency with Ash and Old Hollywood Grid (I probably don’t need exactly 18 ads but cult of the new you know)

She Sells Seashells

Install programs on Scheherazade, then sell them to Aesop. Harbinger can be sold twice for a potential 7 credit click. Cloud breakers can be used or sold. Film Critic can prevent NACH from being trashed. Keep two Faeries / Shivs installed in case of Marcus Batty.

Andromeda: Dispossessed Ristie (Humanity’s Shadow)

Event (6)
3x Special Order (Core Set)
3x Hostage (Opening Moves)

Hardware (6)
1x Lemuria Codecracker (Core Set)
2x Desperado (Core Set)
3x HQ Interface (Humanity’s Shadow)

Resource (10)
1x Aesop’s Pawnshop (Core Set) ••
2x Access to Globalsec (Core Set)
1x The Helpful AI (What Lies Ahead) ••
3x Underworld Contact (A Study in Static)
2x New Angeles City Hall (Future Proof)
1x Film Critic (Old Hollywood) •

Icebreaker (15)
1x Corroder (Core Set) ••
1x Mimic (Core Set) •
1x ZU.13 Key Master (What Lies Ahead) ••
3x Faerie (Future Proof)
3x Spike (The Valley)
3x Crowbar (Chrome City)
3x Shiv (The Underway)

Program (8)
3x Scheherazade (Second Thoughts) •••
3x Cache (The Spaces Between)
2x Harbinger (Data and Destiny) ••

15 influence spent (maximum 15)
45 cards (min 45)
Cards up to Data and Destiny

I put a lot of bad cards in a deck; wonder if it’ll work. Probably want some R&D pressure. Might be better without the frame+job blackmail if it just includes a medium and an RDI.

Fan Girl

Chaos Theory: Wünderkind (Cyber Exodus)

Event (21)

Hardware (3)

Resource (7)

Icebreaker (3)

Program (6)

15 influence spent (max 15)
40 cards (min 40)

Decklist published on NetrunnerDB.

There is nothing nice about this deck. It takes your icebreakers and agenda points and locks them in the heap. I’m not sure about Crick here but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Bureaucracy

Harmony Medtech: Biomedical Pioneer

Agenda (6)
3x Global Food Initiative •••
3x The Future Perfect

Asset (10)
2x Aggressive Secretary ••••
2x Blacklist ••
3x Jackson Howard •••
3x Shi.Kyū

Upgrade (3)
3x Marcus Batty

Operation (12)
3x Celebrity Gift
3x Hedge Fund
3x Medical Research Fundraiser
3x Restructure

Barrier (3)
3x Himitsu-Bako

Code Gate (5)
2x Crick
3x Lotus Field

Sentry (5)
3x Grim
2x Susanoo-No-Mikoto

12 influence spent (max 12)
18 agenda points (between 18 and 19)
44 cards (min 40)

You want 3 blackmail, lady, femme and zu…and infiltration so you don’t waste blackmails. See: all the other CTblackmail decks ever made. XD