Up and Over text spoilers

ah, didn’t know that was anything. thanks!

a shame; autoscripter monolith would be hilarious

In other news, I think we may have a new worst card in netrunner…Docklands Crackdown…you mean I can spend 3 clicks and 2 credits to make the runner pay 1 credit? Wooo!

http://www.acoo.net/card-detail/582/leverage/

Hey ! It’s a good card against those pesky Cambridge Jinteki !

They’d just take the 2 bad pub

Ok…worst CORP card haha

At least you don’t have to pay anymore to steal Fetal AI or to go through a single pup. Still worth it

1 Like

Not if you want to tag-float over multiple turns against an opponent that can afford to trash :slight_smile:

(they could technically be running Bad Times, but who does that anyway)

First impressions:

• Architect - not sure if this is any good, but I’m damn well gonna try it. The only question is, how janky do we go?
  • Ashigaru - hilarious in CI, worth the cost in-faction if you can make a bunch of money and really need to keep the runner out of somewhere. Tasty on a central in Tennin.
  • Reversed Accounts/Universal Connectivity Fee - dammit, now I have to find even more room in my Making News all-the-tags-all-the-time deck. Reversed seems really strong to me, and I agree that we may see a resurgence in expose to deal with it. Not sure if UCF is better than Closed Accounts, may have to run both.
  • Blue Sun - finally, the Off the Grid deck might work!
  • Inject/Fester - and now I have to find space in my Noise build as well. Fester is probably my favourite card in the pack that wasn’t previously spoiled. I was wondering the other day if we’d ever get an Anarch ID that punished purging, and this is the next best thing.
  • Autoscripter - another Crim card that would have made more thematic sense in either of the other factions, like Cache and Box-E. Again Noise would love this but likely can’t spare the influence.

The Lunar Cycle keeps on delivering the goods! A real fun pack.

I believe the Corp has to decide whether or not to take the 2 bad publicity when the card is played, not when the damage hits. So the card is actually pretty good versus that sort of deck. Are you going to take 2 bad publicity on the off chance that the Runner hits a Snare? And if you don’t, I have a turn to go crazy on HQ/R&D (not paying for Pup/Komainu/Katana etc.), and check out all your triple-advanced Cerebrals, and so on.

Still not a great card, but hey.

2 Likes

A LOT of strong runner cards in this pack, big shake up before worlds

In fact it is pretty hard counter to most noise decks

1 Like

Will it be available (for play) at worlds though?
It’s still labeled as “At the printer” on the FFG homepage while getting bumped to Q4 recently (which I think is november-january for FFG).

I think the format will be First Contact.

I don’t think you have to get too Janky. Architect makes cards like Chum and RSVP better because you can’t Parasite Architect and effectively kill two ice.

I’m thinking of NEH with Ash, RSVP, Architect. It gives you a decent sentry for NEH, is rather cheap to setup, and Architect works well with NEH’s ability. It won’t be as strong as biotic labor but it shouldn’t be terrible.

2 Likes

Agreed. There is really no point in trying to build janky around it, in NBN anything you install from RnD on the runner turn pretty much have to be run in fear of Astro and most NEH builds already run a bunch of installable assets/upgrades. In HB you get to recycle and pull out Ash and Adonis (as well as any trashed Jackson).

1 Like

Hell, install something on the runner turn with Architect, draw another card! At the very least, one-of Architect seems like a solid influence choice for a great many decks, let alone in HB itself.

1 Like

The most exciting thing about architect for me is that it’s a sentry with more than 2 strength. All my corp decks these days end up with an ice mix like 8 barrier 8 code gate 3 sentry, just because there are no good sentries other than ichi, grim, and tsurugi (well, and archer, but it doesn’t have a home right now).

It might only be a 2-of rather than a 3-of, but it defends R+D both early and late, taxes femme, and is safe from parasite. Sign me up.

1 Like

At least in HB, I’m not sure there is a compelling reason to not run at least one architect, especially if you are running asset economy. I kind of wish it was 4 strength so it was out of mimic range, but oh well.

In HB you should probably play three.