US Nationals - Gen Con

Not sure how much more of my GenCon I can dedicate to netrunner, but I’d definitely be interested in meeting up for this, especially if it were smaller/shorter in scale.

I’m in, my friend likely is as well.

I’m a bad person and haven’t updated my cube for Chrome City. May bring my extra copy of that datapack and update it if I don’t get time to do it tomorrow before leaving for Gen Con.

GENCON!

PM me.

I am in the super 8 with all the other hotels off of lynhurst street. If you’re nearby (I can only walk so for me that’s just the candlewood I guess) and crave some evening ANR you can pm me (will that come up in my email?)

I might be able to meet at the Con in the afternoon Friday. Otherwise my son and I are pretty tight on schedule

I’m around today without much planned so would definitely be down for some casual games/friendly draft.

PM if something is going on or you want to play and I can shoot you my number.

~Michael

Facebook reports saying Data and Destiny is available for purchase. We should be getting visual spoilers around 9am EST

I’m at the Clarion northwest of downtown. Something like a fifteen minute drive to GC. I’ll be there around 3 and would love to hang or play, pm me and I’ll shoot you my ph#!

-Kyle

Anyone looking for some pickup games this evening? My last event us at 4, nothing to do after that

There is an extremely minute chance I will be able to stream top 16. Very small chance indeed. Don’t get your hopes up. But I will see what I can do. It will all be up to how accommodating FFG OP will be, and how well 4G Internet holds up. Also it will probably cost me $60 in mobile bandwidth, or more.

3 Likes

While you kids were screwing around, ‘enjoying’ your con, @aandries was doing work.

9 Likes

I got 2 D&D. What’s he going to do with 8?

Friends. Family. eBay. The holy trinity.

3 Likes

Best of luck to everyone playing in the main event. I hope to see updates!

5 Likes

I can’t believe the let him buy 8 copies haha. Jesus sometimes ffg comes off as such rubes.

Well…“don’t hate the player” as they say.

Friendly announcement: just heard at 7 a.m. this morning that Lucas Oil Stadium is getting One Direction tonight. The total anticipated attendance of downtown is 113, 000 tonight. They recommended using rail or bicycle; if you want a parking spot you’re going to want to leave now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Jackson Howard is my copilot… And Ken Tenma parks my car. I pity the teeny bopper fool that gets in his way.

EDIT: seriously good PSA though. The whole transit sitch is one (tiny) reason I took a pass on Gencon this year. Main reason is that the wife landed Midseason, and I’m on the run. I haven’t had worse. :wink:

1 Like

They didn’t. He brought his street gang to stand in line with him. #warriorscomeouttoplay

2 Likes

What are folks with first round byes up to? I’ve got time to kill if anyone has a better proposal than “take a nap under one of these tables.”

I don’t mind chipping in with a few dollars to help with the stream. Maybe some more would like to as well?

1 Like