What do we know of Slovakian Nationals?

The two countries arenā€™t even next to eachother! :smiley:

@PeekaySK, who will be TO? Any contact details?

thanks in advance !

1 Like

Nah, just messinā€™ with ya :slight_smile: We use the same expression, and it actually ends up sounding pretty similar (Slavic languages, yo), itā€™s just spelled as ā€œNa zdravieā€. Good to see you have solid foundations to build on, language-wise, though!

Doesnā€™t stop the postal services from messing it up all the time, why should road-trippers be any different? :smiley:

Iā€™m handling pretty much everything right up to the tournament itself, my wife will be TOing the tournament days. Anything else you want to know, ask away.

1 Like

They are the Canadiens of Europeā€¦ Anything can happen

1 Like

Any news?

(set legality, date/time, registration, prize support)

The impossible has come into existence!

Info page about the Nationals

If you plan on attending, please visit the Signup Form (also linked on the info page) as soon as conveniently possible so I can make sure everyone gets enough free cookies :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

[quote]THE UNIVERSE OF TOMORROW LEGALITY:
Despite the official release date of Wave Seven being listed as
September 3rd, weā€™re not sure when weā€™ll be getting them into stock.
Weā€™ll know for certain by Tuesday, September 8th - check back here then
for updated information![/quote]
Isnā€™t it the most convenient thing to just go for all cards legal up to Old Hollywood? I know it is for me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also:

Taking quite the stand here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Most convenient, yes. However, TUoT has a crapton of enablers that open interesting new archetypes. Therefore, weā€™d really really like to play with it.

(translation: fuck Noise, Kate, RP and NEH)

2 Likes

Huh - I hope that seat reservation thing is actually true for you guys, since that contradicts FFGs earlier announcements.

Given how complicated all communication is, I have no idea - it could very well be that we got screwed out of the reservation and nobody bothered to tell us. Iā€™ll try to find out and update the info.

Sooooooā€¦ Itā€™s now past tuesday 08/09/2015. Any news on UoT legality??

3 Likes

Took a while (sorry), but: TUoT nowhere in sight, so not legal.

Last legal set: Old Hollywood

3 Likes

Iā€™ll come to Bratislava on thursday, 17.09 in order to have time for sightseeing. So, if anyone would like to hang out before the tournament, it would be nice. :wink:

Awesome! Come straight to the store, thursdays is our usual LCG night and Iā€™ll drop you off wherever youā€™re staying once weā€™re done :slight_smile:

Still any sleeping bag space left? How many sign-ups for the tournament yet? #addict

Sleeping bag space should be available, yes. Around 20 signups so far, few locals (most are still in the negotiation phase with their wives - newborn babies and similar complications :D). Hoping to see it pick up. If it doesnā€™t, Iā€™m going to personally murder every single one of these good-for-nothing bastards.

1 Like

Almost 50% of the sign ups are Belgian! We want to face locals and other nationalities. We are not driving across Europe to play each other :smiley:. Common people!

1 Like

Come on people**
Us Belgians arenā€™t calling you guys common, we just want to see some new faces before we cross back into Germany on Mondayā€¦

1 Like

I ment, we, the Belgians, common people, arenā€™t driving across Europe to play each other.

Heheā€¦

All is not lost, up to 30 signups as of writing this. Localsā€™ numbers are still underwhelming, but at least itā€™s shaping up to be a decent-sized tournament :smiley:

1 Like