Worlds 2015: Who's In? Who's out? ROLL CALL!

I did the same thing. I’m stuck with an FFG event ticket and no Netrunner access.

2 Likes

The registration two-step seems to have been a huge mistake. It’s almost like nobody trained in user experience design was given a chance to vet the workflow ;).

7 Likes

oh man, that sucks. 6 months to get trained up to world-beating standard at Conquest instead? It was a really bizarre registration process, I’m glad a couple of people on FB pointed out the 2nd step or i’d never have noticed.

1 Like

I would normally suggest RTFM, but yeah, even with those directions this was really wonky. I sat there and sweated for a good 10 minutes before the confirmation finally showed up.

Also worth mentioning that if you don’t want to play any of the events left, you can always get a refund for your ticket. That might not help if you’ve already booked a flight and hotel and stuff, but it’s something.

Obviously in for a repeat

9 Likes

It didn’t seem that bad to me as following the instructions from the article was pretty straightforward.

Instructions don’t matter too much when it sold out like hot cakes, unfortunately.

Almost got me, too. I was just worried that I couldn’t select the event so I hammered sync on my mail and checked with different browsers on the event site if I missed anything. Stupid system … with the event sold out this fast, how many tickets were available?

Same

Think I’m the only one of our local playgroup who got in though, and only due to early access.

I’m pretty sure the tournament was capped at 256 players.

I believe it may be 250 max. Now I got a useless ticket hanging around, woo

I had a meeting at work :frowning:

Didn’t they say they were going to have another round of tickets?

I got this email:

Unfortunately I will not be able to add you to the tournament. I can however offer you a full refund. Please send me your confirmation information and I will do so.

Organized Play Associate
organizedplay@fantasyflightgames.com

On Jun 15, 2015, at 1:41 PM, Brendan wrote:

I bought my ticket to Worlds but did not immediately register for the Netrunner tournament. It’s now saying that Netrunner is sold out. Do I have any options at this point to be able to play?

1 Like

This is the one and only sale? didn’t get a chance because of a lunch meeting at work. :weary:
I still remember when I told my boss months ago that I’m gonna have a small vacation in Minnesota this Nov he thought I’m crazy. Now I have to tell him that I get my sanity back.

1 Like

I believe that is if there are any tickets left after any seats reserved for nationals winners go unclaimed.

I’ll be representing Indiana at worlds. I’m in for my second trip to worlds.

1 Like

I’m in. Along with many other Torontonians. Watch out!

3 Likes

Dude, America isn’t losing this.

9 Likes

“Limited” will most likely be in single digits when it happens.