Worlds 2015: Who's In? Who's out? ROLL CALL!

I’m in! @flowerscandrink and I will be bringing some Houston heat up north :sunglasses:

1 Like

Bought my pass and then waited ~15 minutes for the confirmation email. I got nervous enough that I requested an email resend via the form. Was about to email FFG OP when it showed up.

Got in for Netrunner.

If I win, it 100% counts as a win for Canada even though I live in Minneapolis. Although I suppose technically it could also be a win for New Zealand.

5 Likes

They couldn’t have had registration on a weekend? :sob:

5 Likes

Canada is part of North America, so you are correct :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Even Norther Dakota.

2 Likes

I feel more kinship to Canucks than those south of the Mason/Dixon. :pray:

10 Likes

I am so sorry for everyone who couldn’t get in. When I registered I didn’t even realize there was a mad dash. I can’t imagine how frustrating it would be to not get a ticket the day they opened registration.

However… Wooo I’m in!

3 Likes

What if we’re just a touch South?

3 Likes

You’re good.

Though I thought Toronto Mapleleaves represents Dien’s town. We Vancouver people are right next to them though!

Confirmed that at least 2 Iowans will be at worlds. Sorry to all those unable to make it. Hopefully FFG will improve the process in the future.

Me and several others from SF are in.

I’m in.

Got my “ticket” refunded. Asked how many seats are there in total, and the answer is 223. Anyone who want to attempt to get the tickets in August will have to be camping the site pretty hard.

1 Like

Was on the fence, but signing up for it got me excited again. Was so much fun last year, and now I’m more than an average-at-best player. Hyped.

Not sure if any other Vancouverites got tickets. A few people wanted to, but missed the boat.

Good that the travel is way too expensive for me and I’m not going unless I somehow manage to win Nationals and have a reserved seat anyway :smile:

2 Likes

So, fewer than last year. Even after growth, and people who aren’t coming but sign up “in case” they couldn’t give us more seats. Ugh. This may end up being a small field.

1 Like

I’m in, sounds like some other Portland players did not make it, which means hotel room stuff might be harder to figure out. Sounds like a lot of people missed :frowning:

1 Like

At least two more Germans are coming, too.

3 Likes

Didn’t make it in time.

Guess I can’t show you guys that PPVP is the false idol and you need to shape up.

Rip.

#Rip.

2 Likes