Worlds, the Brits are coming

You desperate enoguh to call on an anti-semitic Aussie? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

UGH! Bought ticket at 11:59 and didnā€™t see email to register separately for Netrunner until just now. Bummed beyond belief.

Heā€™s the cannon fodder. Wave 1. Need to kill him off, anyhow.

1 Like

Yeah, they didnā€™t explain that two-part process until recently. Why didnā€™t they have that in their initial presser?

Why didnā€™t they mention it properly (aka in fucking big letters) when you bought the entrance ticket. Kinda silly, reallyā€¦

2 Likes

Oh well, my own fault. RTFM. Maybe they have a waiting list or somethingā€¦

Beginning at 11:59 PM CST on August 17th, if any of the seats reserved for our U.S. Regional and National Champions remain open, we will reopen registration, and they will be made available to the public.

This final phase of registration will end October 2nd or immediately when all tickets are sold.

3 Likes

This is interesting as Polish Nationals (which have a reserved seat) will for sure be after August 17th

Let the Colonials prepare for our glorious return! Someone needs to bring tea though, because they keep throwing it in the harbour.

I donā€™t fancy being bummed beyond belief as some other posters have been. If we can avoid that custom, Iā€™d be more comfortable I feel.

Cold weather and cold beer sounds like home to me though.

Huzzah!

3 Likes

We drink coffee now. Keep your high tea.

5 Likes

But what am I going to drink? Itā€™s not all about you.

Oh wait. Beer.

No, weā€™re good.

5 Likes

As is Dutch Nationalsā€¦

A nationals kit is about 250 ā‚¬? Who is going to plan a national in August when so many people are on holiday?!

@evilgaz They play football with their hands, youā€™re mingling with those animals!? :wink:

1 Like

The common language of the world.

1 Like

I have a feeling the subtlety of that will be lost on a few here. :smile:

3 Likes

LOL! Damn Brits. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Meh, Iā€™m from Sweden, we got polar bears on the streetsā€¦in the summer, so looking forward to some mild winter weather :wink:

Though lately we havenā€™t had much winter to talk about, even though it last up to around june at least.

I donā€™t think Sarcastic Cowboy joke is going to go down well either.

I may have to look into hiring a translator.

2 Likes

After that phone call, Iā€™m definitely going to need a translatorā€¦

14 Likes

Gonna be difficult - very few people understand both English and Northern.

2 Likes

I hear the phrase " 'ey up old cock, is tha laikin?" does not translate so well either.