2015 European Nationals Info

That isn’t what you told me, you said you could never beat the likes of @ff0x and @Cerberus since you couldn’t even beat me in practice games!

On a more serious note, sad you can’t make it. Feel better soon (both of you)

Really?

I was delerious I guess, but I remember you saying even you could beat @Cerberus and all those other English puffs…

Pairings round six Dutch Nats, thanks to Calimsha

2 Likes

I love this printout so much

What does ‘puff’ mean? Is it another spelling of ‘poof’, a quintessential homophobic slur?

actually no, that is not worth a comment and I should not have made this post.

Puff is Dutch for nice people

1 Like

Top 8 is known, nice result for the Benelux! :blush:

1 Like

The Spanish Nationals was yesterday, about 40 people, sadly should be more, but the local distribution company EDGE, was a disaster in the organization.

The Winner was the current national champion. Miguel “Tre” Dorrego from Madrid with a Blue Sun and a very Janky Ken “Tenma”, the other finalist was Marc, playing Kate and HB Enginering The Future.

1 Like

50% Noise. I hate Faust.

1 Like

but look at the argus’s!

1 Like

I wonder if they are all inspired by the Polish Nationals list. I know I was…

Yay, both guys from Dortmund made it to the top 8! :thumbsup:

1 Like

It was a pleasure meeting all the great people today, although the top is still ongoing. I didn’t make the cut at 10th with 2 points of SoS short(@Cerberus 9th with 1 SoS difference, poor guy), but that’s still a lot better than I expected, being hungover and haven’t gotten any real games in the last few months. I’ve played some wonderful games versus top notch players, so I guess I can’t complain.

@Stiv representing the Dutchies as the only one(although, he’s imported from whereever the fuck he is from) at our own Nationals. We are all rooting for you, beat ze Germans

Edit:
Oh yeah, I forgot to use my bye first round, which would’ve placed me within top 8, jeeej me!

1 Like

Man, I was playing Argus before it was even cool!

1 Like

Maybe, but you would have gotten different opponents and everything might have been different. :smiley:

Top table second round, so guess not, but yeah, just let me have my moment!

Really, he’s not Dutch :facepalm: . He’s a Belgian, or German, or whatever… :stuck_out_tongue:

Any updates about whats going on in the finals? Still going? Who is still in? :smiley:

1 Like

Great tournament, and a great judge.

If only I brought a decent corp. #BABW :stuck_out_tongue: