Clot (now 2 inf)

Maybe they’ll release a neutral Corp current which enables the Corp to purge viruses for a cost. I’m guessing if they do that, the neutral card might cost influence to balance it.

This would completely destroy Noise as well as any Datasucker based rig. No thanks.

I would really laugh if there was no Clot in Sansan.
Nobody confirmed it, no ? Nobody knows the exact text of that hypotical cards also, rigth ?

The “adapt or die” attitude seems to have switched camp now, but I don’t really think that card is the promised atomic bomb.

Who will remove a Parasite for this, err… Out of Anarch, who have room for a parasite today anyway ?

Well that’s a no-brainer. Just play Anarch then.

Most Kate decks, for a start.

2 Likes

Looks like most shapers have been including ‘one-offs’ of the fotm program for a while. Clot, Imp and D4, but it used to be sucker parasite atman stuff. Clot will just compete on utility level there depending on meta I would imagine. SMC’s and CC’s will mean only 1 necessary I’m sure.

3 Likes

Or standard PPVP Kate can just cut the 2nd Legwork for it, since with NEH gone, the 2nd Legwork isn’t necessary anymore.

8 Likes

For everyone whining about clot after so many months of NEH autopilot boring bullshit.

I guess you just have to play the game instead of “wait and draw these cards, and get to 7 credits.” My heart fucking BLEEDS for you guys.

Also its not like it comes without a fairly tangible cost to runners and their decks. Flame on.

10 Likes

Replacing a legwork in a world without Astrobiotics isn’t a big cost.

Also, astrobiotics is far more than either autopilot or “wait and draw these cards and get to 7 credits”. If that’s what it’s been for you, you’ve been doing it wrong.

4 Likes

Thats what you think the only cost is?

And compared to any score from table, it feels like autopilot. There are far, far, far fewer decision trees.

2 Likes

I’m totally taking NEH to the store champs here at the end of the month. The last hurrah!

I’m tempted to take NEH to a tournament for the first time, but only because I’ve not won a store champs yet (ever the bridesmaid). I’d need a hot shower when I got home no matter what the outcome though.

4 Likes

I actually just wanna get really stoned and then autopilot to victory without really playing at all. I mean if you can secure some swag without actually even playing. Boom!

Much as I love the hysteria, can I boringly and politely suggest that we wait until we know the card exists, and then do an awful lot more actual testing and tweaking with all these apparently “dead” decks. I have my opinions on the cards impact, but I’m not gonna stick my neck out at this point.

1 Like

I was actually being hyperbolic. I do believe fast advance won’t be ‘dead’ it will just need some actual play to make it work. HBFA is sad collateral, but again, no tears here.

For the denialists though, when have we ever not gotten a card we were told about (besides in name)?

You’ll never win in a top table / after the cut by playing NEH in autopilot and just wait to fast ad your astro then ride the train.

9 Likes

Yeah I know. I was being totally sarcastic. Well a little, I still intend getting incredibly stoned.

Ah this explains a lot. Person who doesn’t play NEH seriously thinks that NEH is autopilot. Shocking.

3 Likes

Because live tournaments are the only place to play seriously? Grief more.

Easy winning is a drug. Clot’s cutting the supply. Of course there’s going to be a backlash. :sunglasses:

4 Likes