Flashpoint Cycle!

I mean, the thing is that it’s never bad for you – unless the corp keeps itself poor, which has its own advantages. =)

1 Like

I was wondering when we would see trash able ICE and Operations. These spoilers are exciting and that Weyland CG is really strong. New Anarch seems cool, too. I’ve always considered Scrubbed very below curve; I wonder if wrapping a more flexible version into an ID will be enough to see play. I think Null could bring Yog back in a big way; also he’s badass and beautiful.

4 Likes

There’s really no excuse for how surprised I am at Princess Space Kitten’s appearance :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

At last, the “non-ice” clause on Quest Completed finally becomes relevant!

20 Likes

Who’s the artist on the ‘Rumor Mill?’ I want that as a playmat!

Weyland codegate is clear standout 100% gonna see play and be strong. Ignoring the advancable ability it’s something that’s a pain to face check or just run through in general combined with a hefty breaking cost no matter what.

Its advance ability is basically never going to see play because the runner is already rarely letting this fire once rezzed, and is gonna play around the triple advanced card.

This is good because advancable ice remains to mostly be stupid, and what weyland needs is a good numbered code gate, not advancable ice.

7 Likes

It really helps that is a good piece of ice, even when it is not triple advanced.

Although, it is really a much better piece of ice with three counters, it will only ever trigger via wormhole.

Fuck you work filter blocking FFG sites.

But if I want to look at sport? Oh yeah, that’s totally fine.

2 Likes

I don’t know, you approach a triple advanced ice, you think it’s space ice, but this could be much nastier - at the very least it would eat an entire david.

1 Like

Well, yeah, the sports stuff is probably being looked at by management. Can’t upset them.

You probably let the corp gain 1, take a net and take a tag when you face check.

Its only when it is triple advanced that I would want to D4v1D. Otherwise its fine.

Which is interesting because usually triple advanced means a constellation ice.

Usually.

3 Likes

i think the only ‘downside’ is it doesn’t work if they have 0-4c, which is probably a good place you want the corp to be in anyway. i’d gladly install this card, never have it give me anything, and just have it constantly remind me of how broke the corp is

9 Likes

To me, the important thing about Maus is that its always relevant to break for at least one sub (Tag), if not two. And the high strength means its almost always going to cost 4-5 credits, barring stealth, D4v1d or Datasucker tokens. But even then its taxing valuable resources. Its a fantastic piece of ICE at any stage of the game against any rig. Considering you are only paying 1 more cred than Enigma or WoS (and you may even get that cred back), its just such good value. I love it. Its like when Archangel was spoiled: I keep reading and rereading the card thinking “This can’t be a real card. This has to be illicit or something right?!”

Also, I totally think that in certain decks (Maybe Space ICE Weyland or Tennin) you can pull it off with Advancement tokens. Also, Dedication Ceremony can give it its teeth back late game if the Runner was ignoring the first two subs or going tag me.

Its just so beautiful. *sniff

3 Likes

I like the flavor of null’s ability. as a whistleblower, that means he used to work for one of the corporations and told the public when they killed someone or something. as an ex employee, he has a inside information on ice and their weaknesses so he can lower their strength.

8 Likes

Honestly, though, it’s just kind of great to actually see some good Weyland ICE.

And man, this cycle sounds fascinating. This war is going to be bloody as hell, and I hope it takes the established norms and pours a can of gasoline on them.

8 Likes

Yes. Bloody. Hopefully Weyland become the kings of murder again. It has been a long time since Core, and I am itching for green to regain their throne. #Weyland4Life

7 Likes

So far I’m more hyped about that single Code Gate than I am about any of their cards this cycle so far. They’ve gotten some good shit, mind you, but that ICE is what they actually need, not just a good card that is also green.

4 Likes

Why is System Outage not in the same faction as Fisk? Even the bad criminals get their stuff stolen by Anarch. -_-

7 Likes

Mumbad City Hall? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

A str5 code gate with 3relevant subs that costs only 4 to rez???
Welcome to teamWeyland

14 Likes